找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 626|回复: 0

[[资源推荐]] 用智慧保护自己

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-6-12 12:18:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
编者按:06世界杯,巴拉克领衔的德国队与大力神杯擦肩而过。然而在球迷们心中,他们的“巴拉小熊”依然是当之无愧的王者。球场上的巴拉克勇猛顽强,是全队的核心,德国的灵魂;球场外,他的微笑又是如此善良淳朴、充满朝气。无论在哪里,无论做什么,巴拉克展现给人们的永远都是:阳光、向上、关怀。

Michael Ballack is known and admired across the world for his football skills but now Michael is going for a new goal in his career – reaching out to young people around the globe and helping them to make the right choices in their lives by speaking about HIV prevention in a new UNAIDS public service announcement (PSA).
  米歇尔•巴拉克的球技众所周知,享誉世界;不过现在的他正在追求新的职业目标:通过在联合国艾滋病规划署的公共服务宣言中发表关于预防艾滋病的讲话,帮助世界各地年轻人在人生道路上做出正确的选择。
  The PSA, generously produced by Al Jazeera, was filmed at Chelsea Football Club's famous football ground Stamford Bridge, where Michael has been playing since his move from Bayern Munich in 2006.

这一宣言由半岛电视台赞助制作,在切尔西足球俱乐部著名的足球基地斯坦福德桥拍摄而成。米歇尔•巴拉克自2006年从拜仁慕尼黑转会至切尔西后,就一直在此效力。
  Michael is helping people to make the smart choices and to help prevent the spread of HIV by appearing in the 30 second clip for UNAIDS. His message plays on sporting metaphors: \"On the pitch you can play hard and take risks to score. But with HIV you are playing with your life – Be smart – protect yourself.\"
  米歇尔通过这个30秒的剪辑,帮助人们做出明智的选择,预防艾滋病的蔓延。他借用体育运动的隐喻,传递了这样的信息:“在球场上,你可以不择手段,冒着一切风险进球。不过面对艾滋病,你是在拿自己的生命冒险。明智抉择——保护你自己!”
  During the video, Ballack delivers key HIV prevention messages while demonstrating the footballing skills he is so famous for on the pitch. AIDS statistics are displayed on the stadium's big screen: \"During the course of a 90 minute football match more than 500 people will have died of AIDS, 180 under 25 years old.\" After reading the statistics, Michael switches from player to referee: blowing his whistle, shaking his head and rather than holding out a red card, he holds up a red condom. The message is: this epidemic must stop and there is one very simple way – HIV prevention!
  视频中,巴拉克展示了他闻名遐迩的球技,同时也传达了重要的防艾讯息。有关艾滋病的统计数据显示在赛场大屏幕上:“在一场足球比赛的90分钟内,就有超过500人死于艾滋病,其中,180人在25岁以下。”迈克尔读完这些数据以后,从球员的身份切换为裁判:吹响哨子,摇了摇头,不过他掏出的不是一张红牌,而是一枚红色(包装)的安全套。其中的寓意是:这种传染病必须被遏制,而最简单的途径就是:艾滋病预防!
  According to UNAIDS, the global AIDS epidemic is one of the worst crises affecting the world today. It is likely to have the most severe impact on children and young people. Around half of all new HIV infections are in children and young people under 25. Every minute a child dies of an AIDS-related illness and every minute a child becomes infected with HIV.
  据联合国艾滋病规划署称,艾滋病在全球的蔓延已经成为当今世界最严重的危机之一。儿童和年轻人极有可能首当其冲。在新近感染艾滋病的人群中,约有半数是儿童和不满25岁的年轻人。每分钟都会有一名儿童死于与艾滋有关的疾病,每分钟都会有一名儿童感染艾滋病病毒。
  Michael Ballack accepted his appointment as UNAIDS Special Representative in May 2006, pledging to raise awareness around HIV in the sporting arena. \"I think AIDS is everybody's business. They (the United Nations) asked me and of course I will help. I think football is the most popular sport in the world. A lot of people know footballers – they look up to us – and so I think we should fight AIDS together.\" said Michael Ballack while shooting the short film. \"Sport and especially football can help break social barriers and fight the stigma around HIV…I want today's youth to know the facts about AIDS. In my new role as UNAIDS Special Representative, I will help save lives by engaging the sports world to take action against AIDS.\"
 2006年5月,米歇尔•巴拉克接受了作为联合国艾滋病规划署特别代表的任命,宣誓将在体育界提高人们对于艾滋病的认识。“我认为艾滋病问题事关每个人。他们(联合国)来找过我,我当然乐意效劳。我认为足球是世界上最受欢迎的运动。很多人都认识足球明星,他们仰慕我们,所以我觉得我们应该并肩作战,共抗艾滋。”他在拍摄短片时这样表示。“体育,尤其是足球将会有助于打破社会隔阂,挑战谈‘艾’色变的社会现象……我希望今天的年轻人了解艾滋病的相关讯息。在联合国抗艾特使这一新的使命中,我将发动体育界行动起来,抗击艾滋,拯救生命。”

\"I am proud to have Michael Ballack on board as a UNAIDS Special Representative,” said Dr Peter Piot, UNAIDS Executive Director. \"Through his dedication and eagerness to make a difference, I know he will be a strong voice on HIV and AIDS. Mr. Ballack's talent and commitment will inspire young people to be smart about HIV.\"
  “能邀请到米歇尔•巴拉克出任我们的特使,我感到非常自豪。”联合国艾滋病规划署执行主任彼得•皮奥特博士表示。“他有着改变现状的热忱和无私的奉献精神。我相信在艾滋病/病毒的问题上,他会成为一个强有力的声音。巴拉克先生的才能和热诚一定能鼓舞年轻人在艾滋病问题上做出明智的抉择。”

Statement on World AIDS Day
  世界艾滋病日声明
  (巴拉克,2006年12月1日)
  Promises are important…on the football pitch and in life. Promises are made to be kept. I have made a promise to help UNAIDS save lives by educating young people on the facts about AIDS and how to protect themselves. AIDS is everybody's business and we all need to care. I have made my promise and I am keeping it – isn't it time you made yours?
  承诺至关重要——不但球场中如此,生命中亦是如此。承诺是要遵守的。我已经做出承诺,帮助联合国艾滋病规划署拯救生命——通过教育年轻人了解艾滋病,教会他们保护自己。艾滋病是所有人的事情。我们都需要关怀。我已经做了承诺,并会信守承诺。现在,是否你也应做出承诺呢?
  Michael Ballack is the captain of the German National Team and has played in various top football clubs. He has previously been involved in charity events and fund raising. Through his achievement in the world of sport, Mr. Ballack is a role model for many young people, and his engagement with UNAIDS will help disseminate messages on HIV prevention and support.
  米歇尔•巴拉克是德国国家足球队队长,曾效力于多家顶级足球俱乐部。他曾参加过多种慈善、募捐活动。通过在世界体育界取得的成就,巴拉克成为许多年轻人的楷模。他现与联合国艾滋病规划署的合作,致力于宣传艾滋病预防及援助的信息。
  Michael Ballack has accepted the appointment as a Special Representative for the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). As UNAIDS Special Representative, Michael Ballack will raise awareness on HIV and AIDS with an emphasis on youth and sport.
  米歇尔•巴拉克已接受关于出任联合国艾滋病规划署特别代表的任命。作为特邀大使,迈克尔•巴拉克将以年轻人和体育为重点,提高人们对艾滋病/艾滋病毒的认识。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 13:26 , Processed in 0.104681 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.