|
PATR 1
A: Grand Central Station, please. I want to try to catch a 6:00 train.
请到中央火车站。我要赶6点的火车。
B: I think you'll make it if we don't get stuck in a traffic jam.
我想,如果我们不碰上交通阻塞,你是可以赶到的。
A: This is it. That's $9.15, please.
到了。请付9元1角5分。
B: Here.
给你。
PART 2
A: The Hilton hotel, please. I have a 10:30 appointment.
请到希尔顿旅馆,10点半我有一个约会。
B: You'll be there in plenty of time.
你可以很方便地到达那里。
A: Here we are. $8.50, please.
我们到了。请付8元5角。
B: Thank you. Here's $10:00. Keep the change.
谢谢你。这是10元,不用找了。
PART 1
A: Do you think you can get me to Union Station by quarter after?
你看你能否在一刻前把我送到联合车站?
B: We shouldn't have any trouble if the traffic isn't to heavy.
如果交通不太拥挤的话,我们不会有什么困难。
B: You've got plenty of time. That's $7.65.
你还富有很多时间.请付7元6角5分。
A: Thank you very much. Here's $10.00. Give me $1.00 back, please.
太谢谢你了。这是10元钱,找我1元就行了。
PART 2
A: Kennedy Airport, please. I have to be there by 7:00.
请到肯尼迪机场。我得在7点前赶到那儿。
B: I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best.
不敢保证,不过我尽力而为。
A: OK. That'll be $12.00, please.
到了。请付12元。
B: Thanks a lot. Here.
多谢。这是车费。 |
|