找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 511|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 关于问路的经典会话

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-5-28 20:47:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PART 1

A: Pardon me. I wonder if you could tell me how to get to Mott Street?

对不起,不知道你能否告诉我到莫特街怎么走?

B: Keep going straight for two blocks, then turn right on Elm street and you'll run right into it.

一直走,过两个街区,然后往右拐是埃尔姆街,再往前走,迎面就是莫特街。

A: Is it too far to walk?

走着去很远吗?

B: No. It's only a little way.

不远,只有一小段路。

A: Thanks.

谢谢。

B: Sure. Have a good day.

应该的。祝你度过愉快的一天。

PART 2

A: Can you help me out? I'm trying to find a post office.

你能帮我个忙吗?我想找个邮局。

B: Go three blocks and make a right. It's right there.

过3个街区,然后往右拐。那里就有个邮局。

A: Should I take the bus?

要乘公共汽车吗?

B: No. It's only take about five minutes to walk.

不用。只消走5分钟左右就到了。

A: Thank you very much.

太谢谢你了。

B: Any time.

随时都愿意效劳。

PART 1

A: Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get to the station?

劳驾,请问到火车站去怎么走?

B: Turn left at the first light. You can't miss it.

到第一排红绿灯处往左拐。你不会找不找的。

A: Will it take me long to get there?

到那里要花很长的时间吗?

B: No. It's not far at all.

不用。很近的。

A: Thank you.

谢谢你了。

A: Don't mention it.

不用谢。

PART 2

A: Excuse me. Can you tell me where Main Street is?

劳驾,你能告诉我正街在哪里吗?

B: Turn left at the second light and then go straight for two blocks.

到第2排红绿灯处往左拐,然后一直往前走,过两个街区。

A: Is it far?

远吗?

B: No. It's only a five-minute walk.

不远。只消走5分钟。

A: Thanks a lot.

多谢。

B: You're welcome.

别客气。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-11-29 20:43 , Processed in 0.188008 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表