热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 449|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 人鱼的眼泪(转贴)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-5-21 09:33:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
鱼说:你看不到我的泪,因为我在水中;
水说:我能感觉到你的泪,因为你在我心中。
                                         ————村上春树

Recently, I began to like a song called \" 人鱼的眼泪\",which is sung by a team named \" 南拳妈妈\"。Have you heard of it before? This team is consisted of four members, including one girl and three boys.Their voices are absolutely special and they sound great.

The song of \"人鱼的眼泪\" is a little sad. However, I like this feeling and it is the same with the feeling in a drizzle day: I am staring outside through the window and there is the scene happened in my mind ...... I always think that I am a pure girl and would like to imagine a lot of things. I may exist in a fantasy kindom, and meet a lot of kind faeries, such as Xatrixer, Haha ...... but sometimes the witch I met can make me upset for some time.

Come out from this Kindom and confront to the society. We often have a strong feeling that a large number of songs may be written for us, because the contents are so similar to our experience. Right? So does \" 人鱼的眼泪\". I believe I am the right person to enjoy it and believe it was written for me. I just like this mermaid and definitely exchange my voice to get the legs, only because I hope I can walk toward my lover. Unfortunately, I failed in this love story and cried for my sweetie for a long time. However he never noticed my tears, because I am in the sea.......

透过窗舷你望着翦影一夜
爱上他在天与海的交界
你忍痛用声音交换了双腿
只为走近爱的人身边

你赌上毁灭相信真爱会永远
不懂专情不适合人类
而你连道别都没有人听见
黎明後随浪花凋谢

你的泪一抹无邪
不属於这个冷漠的世界
舍弃了一切只为一个能够
付出你真爱的机会

你的泪一抹无邪
很不错的文章,大家欣赏一下吧
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 23:22 , Processed in 0.115022 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.