找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 483|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 幸福是个过程

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-5-15 19:09:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我们总是说服自己相信,婚后的生活会更好,或者有了孩子后的生活更美好,再后会想,如果再生一个也许就更完美了.于是,我们就总在为孩子还太小而抱怨,自然也会想等孩子长大些就好了,可是,结果总是令人失望.因为那之后,我们还会为青春期孩子的叛逆而烦恼.

我们不断的告诉自己,等买了新房子或汽车后生活会更好,等我们能去度假时会更好,或者退休后会更好.事实是,没有什么时候能比此时此刻就感觉到幸福更好了.如果不是此时,那更待何时?

生活中充满各种挑战.最好的办法就是面对它,并下定决心要随时随地的成为幸福的人.我们总是无休止的等待,等待过上一种真正的幸福的生活.而在这条道路上却有各种障碍:一些需要迫切解决的问题,永远做不完的工作,要偿还的债务,需要打发的时间.我们忽略的这一切其实都是生活中的一部分.

于是我们发现,没有一条道路是直接通往幸福的.幸福就是感觉生活的过程,是珍藏起每一个你所拥有的时刻,然后与某个特殊的人分享.时间不等人.不要再等待了!不要等到有钱了的时候,也不要等到结婚之后,有了孩子之后或者孩子长大了之后,更不要等待春夏秋冬的到来,不要等到你已无力等待的生命最后一刻.请珍惜手中的幸福,就在现在!

幸福是个过程,
We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After that we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. we will certainly be when they are out of that stage.
We always tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together. when we get a nice car, and are able to go on a nice vocation when we retire. The truth is, there's no better time than right now. If not now, when? our life will always be filled with challenges. It's best to admit this to ourselves and decide to be happy anyway.

One of my favorite quotes comes from Alfred Souza. He said.\"for a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin-real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, someting to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.

Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.\" This perspective has helped me to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment that you have.

And remember that time waits for no one. So stop waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school; until you get married, until you get divorced; until you have kids; until you retire; until you get a new car or home; until spring; until you are born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy….

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.So, work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 08:35 , Processed in 0.110367 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.