搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 511|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 关于出差的对话

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-26 17:02:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
出差是再常见不过的商务活动。出差之前,一定要拟定好详细的日程安排,并提前订好票和旅馆,以便使行程更紧凑,提高出行效率;如果出国的话,则还要注意办好签证。

Dialogue

A: Mary, I'm planning a trip to Chicago and Denver, with Los Angeles as a final destination. I'd like you to make the necessary arrangements for me.
玛丽,我要出差到芝加哥、丹佛,最后到洛杉矶,请你给做一个必要的行程安排。

B: Certainly, sir. How would you like to go?
好的,先生。您打算怎么走?

A: I'd like to go by train from here to Chicago and spend two days there. Then I'd like to fly to Denver for a stay of two nights. I want to go on to Los Angeles by plane for an indefinite stay of three or four days.
我先坐火车到芝加哥,在那儿待两天。然后,我乘飞机到丹佛,在那儿待两个晚上,最后乘飞机到洛杉矶,在那儿待3天或4天。

B: I'll get in touch with the railroad and airline passenger representations immediately. Do you still want a bedroom?
我马上就和火车站及机场的接待员联系。您还是订卧铺票吗?

A: Yes. And please make sure the train has a club car and a dinner.
是的,要确定火车上有娱乐车厢和餐车。

B: When do you plan to leave?
您打算什么时候走?

A: I expect to depart for Chicago on Monday, May 6th, any time after 12:00 pm. I'll spend the evening of the 6th and all day the 7th there. I'll leave on the 8th, on either a late afternoon or an early evening flight for Denver. I want to be in Denver all day May 9th. I plan to leave for Los Angeles on an early morning flight on the 10th. Please book an open return flight from Los Angeles to New York.
我希望5月6号,星期一去芝加哥,中午以后什么时间都可以。6号晚上和7号全天我将在芝加哥。8号乘下午晚些时间或晚上早些时候的班机去丹佛。9号一天我在丹佛。我计划10号乘早班飞机去洛杉矶。请帮我预订一张从洛杉矶到纽约的不限日期的回程机票。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 16:24 , Processed in 0.154152 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.