找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 788|回复: 1

[[求助与讨论]] 特蕊莎修女箴言zt

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-12 01:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I can’t bear being photographed but I make use of everything for the glory of God. When I allow a person to take a photograph, I tell Jesus to take one soul to Heaven out of Purgatory.
我不能忍受被照相,但我借着所有的事来荣耀上帝。但我允许一个人给我照相时,我告诉耶稣从炼狱中带一个人去天堂。

A good and necessary way to prepare for Easter is to turn back to God if we have been away from Him. God loves each one of us with a most tender and personal love. His longing for me is dearer than my longing for Him. If we are truly humble, we will see what keeps us away from Him, and will want to take it away. If you want to grow in holiness this Lent, put your hand in Marry’s, and ask her to help you to become meek and humble.
如果我们已远离上帝,那么准备复活节的一个好的也是必要的方法是转向上帝。上帝用最温柔和最人性化的爱来爱着我们每一个。他对我的渴望比我对他的渴望要更亲切。如果我们是真的谦卑,我们能看到是什么让我们远离了他,然后我们会改正。如果你想在这斋月的圣洁中成长,把你的手交给玛丽亚,然后请求她来帮助你变得温顺和谦卑。

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But if that drop was not there, I think the ocean would be less by that missing drop. We don’t have to think in numbers. We can only love one person at a time – serve one person at a time.
我们自己觉得我们能做的只是大海中的一滴水。但如果那一滴水不在里面,我觉得大海就会少了那一滴。我们不要考虑数字。我们能做的就是一次爱一个人——一次为一个人服务。

There is always the danger that we may just do the work for the sake of work. It is a danger if we forget to whom we are doing it. This is where the respect and love and devotion come in, that we give it and do it to God. to Christ and that is why we do it as beautifully as possible. The beautiful experience that we have by serving, we must pass on to people who have not had it. It is one of the great rewards of our work.
总有我们为了工作而工作的危险。如果我们忘了我们工作是为了谁,这就是危险。我们要给上帝,给耶稣和为他而作的是尊敬、爱和投入,并且这是为什么我们要做的尽可能美丽。我们通过服务别人而获得的美好的经历,我们必须要把它传递给还没有这样经历的人。这就是对我们的工作一个极大的回报。

The future is not in our hands. We have no power over it. We can act only today. We have a sentence in our Constitution that says: “We will allow the good God to make plans for the future – for yesterday has gone, tomorrow has not yet come and we have only today to make Him known, loved and served.” So we do not worry about the future.
未来不在我们的手上。我们对此完全没有能力。我们能做的只有在今天。在我们的机构里我们有一句话说:“我们将让良善的上帝来为未来作计划-因为昨天已经过去了,明天还没有来,而我们只有今天去宣扬他的名,去爱他和去为他做工。”所以我们不要为未来而忧虑。

Once we had no sugar for our children. I don’t know how, but a little child heard that Mother Teresa needed sugar. He went home and he told his parents: “I will not eat sugar for three days. I will give my sugar to Mother Teresa.” After three days, the parents brought the child to our house. In his hand, he had a little bottle of sugar. He could scarcely pronounce my name but he taught me that it is not how much we give but how much love we put in the giving.
有一次我们没有糖给我们的孩子了。我不知道怎样的,但一个小孩听说了特蕊莎修女需要糖。他回家对他的父母说:“我三天不吃糖。我要把我省下的糖给特蕊莎修女。”三天后,他的父母带着他来到我们的收容所。他的手里拿着一小瓶糖。他连我的名字都说不清楚,但他教给我:重要的不在于我们给了多少,而是在我们给的时候有多少爱。

We have absolutely no difficulty regarding having to work in countries with many faiths. We treat all people as children of God. They are our brothers and sisters. We show great respect to them. Our work is to encourage these people, Christians as well as non-Christians, to do works of love. Every work of love done with a full heart brings people closer to God.
我们完全没有困难要在不同的国家里和许多不同信仰的人一起工作。我们对待所有的人就像上帝的孩子。他们是我们的兄弟姐妹。我们对他们表示极大的尊重。我们的工作是要鼓励这些人去做爱的工作,不管是基督徒,还是非基督徒。每一项用心完成的爱的工作都能带许多人靠近上帝。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-4-12 01:38:15 | 显示全部楼层
Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, for money one can get. I would like more people to give their hands to serve and their hearts to love – to recognize the poor in their own homes, towns and countries and to reach out to them in love and compassion, giving where it is most needed, and share the joy of loving with everyone.

让我们不要只满足于捐钱。钱还不够,因为钱容易得到。我希望有更多人能用他们的双手去服务,用他们的心去爱- 去发现在他们自己家里、自己的城市里、自己的国家里的贫穷的人,并且用爱和怜悯去帮助他们,在最需要的地方付出,还要和每个人分享爱所带来的喜乐。

When he was dying on the Cross, Jesus said : “ I thirst.” Jesus is thirsting for our love, and this is the thirst of everyone, poor and rich alike. We all thirst for the love of others, that they go out of their way to avoid harming us and do good to us. This is the meaning of true love, to give until it hurts.

当他在十字架上要死去的时候,耶稣说:“我渴。”耶稣饥渴的是我们的爱,而这也是每个人的饥渴,穷人和有钱人都一样。我们都渴望别人的爱,希望他们不要伤害我们并对我们好。那是真爱的含义,不断的付出直到会伤害。

Someone once asked me, if suddenly the need for your work among the poorest of the poor ceased to exist, what would you do with the rest of your life? I answered: We would be unemployed like so many people who have lost their jobs. But Jesus said: “You will always have the poor with you.”

有人问我,如果对你在穷人的穷人中工作的需求突然停止了,你的余生将怎样度过?我回答:我们就将和许多失去工作的人一样失业。但耶稣说:“你们将常有穷人与你们同在。”

We get so many visitors every day at Mother House in Calcutta. When I meet them I give each one my “ business card”. On it is written:
The fruit of silence is prayer;
The fruit of faith is love;
The fruit of love is service;
The fruit of service is peace.
This is very good “business”! and it makes people think. Sometimes, they ask me to explain it. but you see, everything begins with the prayer that is born in the silence of your hearts. Among yourselves you can share your own experience of your need to pray, and how you found prayer, and what the fruit of prayer has been in your own lives.

我们在Calcutta的修女之家每天都有许多访问者。当我遇到他们的时候,我就会给每个人一张我的“名片”。上面写着:
静默的果实是祷告;
信心的果实是爱;
爱的果实是奉献;
奉献的果实是和平。
这真是好“生意”!并且这能让每个人思考。有时,他们要我解释,不过,你看,所有的都从由你心里的静默带来的祷告开始。在你自己里面,你可以分享你自己需要祷告的经历,和你是怎样找到你要祷告的内容;还有在你自己生命中出现的祷告的果实。

Is may heart so clean that I can see the face of God in my brother, my sister who is that black one, that white one, that naked one, that one suffering from leprosy, that dying one? And this is what we must pray for. Because God lives in us and makes us godly, we are one another’s brothers and sisters – one big family of God’s children.

我的心是否洁净所以我能看到主的脸在我的黑色皮肤的、白色皮肤的、赤裸身体的、受麻风病折磨的、快要死去的兄弟姐妹身上? 而这是我们必须要祷告祈求的:因为上帝住在我们中间并让我们成为神圣的,我们是彼此的兄弟姐妹- 上帝的一个大家庭里的孩子。

Let us remember that Jesus has said: “Whatever you do the least of my brothers, you do it to me.” Just think – that little smile that you give to a lonely person, that hand you give a blind person to cross the road, that little bit of food you sacrifice for someone who is hungry , you do it for Him.

让我们记住耶稣说过:“这事你无论做在任何一个我的兄弟身上,你就是做在我身上。”想一想 – 你给那个孤独的人一个小小的微笑,你带那个瞎眼的人过路时的那双手,你为那饥饿的人省下的那点食物,你是为上帝做的。

I will never forget the experience I had in visiting a home where they kept all the old parents of sons and daughters who had put them into an institution and perhaps forgotten them. These old people had everything – good food, comfortable place, television, everything, but everyone has looking towards the door. And I did not see a single one with a smile on the face. I turned to Sister and asked: “Why are they not smiling?” I am so used to seeing the smile on our people, even the dying ones smile. And Sister said : “ This is the way it is nearly every day. They are expecting, they are hoping that a son or daughter will come to visit them.” It is this neglect to love that brings spiritual poverty.

我永远也无法忘记我去参观一个养老院的经历,那里有许多被儿女们放在那里而遗忘了的老年人。这些老人们几乎什么都有- 好的食物,舒适的住处,电视,什么都有,但每个人都看着门。并且我看不到一张微笑的脸。我转向修女问道:“他们为什么不笑?”我已经习惯了看我们自己的那些人的微笑,即便是要死的人的微笑。修女说:“每天几乎都是这样。他们在期盼,他们希望儿子或女儿能来看他们。”正是这种对爱的忽视带来了精神上的贫困。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 13:28 , Processed in 0.297111 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.