注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1034|回复: 6

[[求助与讨论]] [原创空间]A freshman

[复制链接]
ziman2003 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-10-12 20:15:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello,everybody,i am a freshman in this web,i hope we can become  friends and learn English each other.
I am a granduate ,in fact,my English level is very poor.When i intended to attend  this exam,I was very hesitant  for my poor English.
Now,though i have been graduate ,i am  beset with difficulties in studying English.
Till now ,I feel my method studying Englsh is  unskillful.So I must come here frequently.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-10-13 12:58:12 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome,ziman;) You can feel free to ask questions and we'd like to help you~ How do you study Eng? Why you think your method is unskillful?
回复

使用道具 举报

地狱论剑 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-10-13 16:10:27 | 显示全部楼层
i can also feel the warmth from what iampm said.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-10-13 19:41:59 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks you,sword...We also feel glad to have all friends learn together and exchange learning experiences and ideas together---live and learn,no one can be a real master in the learning field
Sword seems quite active these days,and we'd also like to see your nice post here~
回复

使用道具 举报

地狱论剑 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-10-14 18:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
You're right in that i'm active these days ,iampm.To tell you the truth,i am foced to because i need credits.Haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

ziman2003 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2004-10-14 20:13:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you,the owner.
Yesterday,i took part in english corner of our school. It was my first time.At first,i was afraid of speaking english,i only listened what they said.Some time later,i also attended .
That evening,i studied many knowledge about oral english,so next time i will go again.
I think that we study english to communicate,however,many people only want to pass exam.What do you think about it ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-10-25 00:13:48 | 显示全部楼层
Still remember this question Sorry for replying so late.
For your question,I feel a bit hard to answer since everyone has his own way & reason to learn English.And for me,learning English is both for practical use and my own likeness.For those learn English only in order to pass Exam,I believe,they will know the result as we are living in such a comparative society And I suppose there is no need to talk about that kind of preachment.#_#

Anyway,welcome ziman2003 to come here and hope to chat with you more~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 19:11 , Processed in 0.356948 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.