找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 500|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] A story of me and english

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-17 10:04:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Thinking is still last just junior high school at that time.Read English for one year.Incredibly all 26

letters read is not smoothly.Said is really funny.Let the person laugh heartily.I am also really not

feeling embarrassed and talking here.Don't matter, who has been called me the face to be thick-sk

inned .The bullet all don'ot beats through it, really is a face three foots eight.An oil face.The teache

r usually says me so .Slippery person. Also really analogies very vivid. Now I am ready to take advic

e to accept.But at that time can't, because of this, I return to still take place disagreeable matter wit

h teacher.I beat her.From this time on and after, I become a man of mark in the class , made a gre

at coup ,that eat crab the first person.Really is ashamed. So many years have passed by, I just

know, understanding that reason, teacher is good for me.How can not know at that time.Now think t

o come is really an ignorance very at that time, anything does not understand, young and impetuou

s, work easy impulse, often wants to get rid of, does not give a thought to the reslut.Makes the mist

ake also to be easy to regret.And there is no penitence medicine eating for regret.But knowing to r

eturn to know is one thing, doing of the time is an another thing again,at that time however though

t of this thing impossibly .Let the impulse turn my brain.A piece of blank.It is really a personality whi

ch lets person's headache.Here, I say to the teacher unfeignedly, teacher,I am sorry.Asks you to fo

rgive.Now I know I was wrong.

The word returns to the original topic.When on junior two, such of English, how call me to take out

of.In the sequel, I have chosen to reply to read.But I worry about walking back former that old road,

so I changed a school, is equal to a new has come. It is that I follow them to go out to play together

everyday at that time, Just become like that .Played the wild heart, it is not a bit of thoughts on the st

udy, The teacher and parent's words are regarded as the ear-side-wind, the left ear enters the righ

t ear to leaves.New environment, new power .This time,did not know how, didn't know howmatter,

invisible in, I have got down cruel-hearted.Has come 360degrees big change, holding this Englis

h book everyday. Finally,finally is the heaven does not lose the person with high aspirations.I had a

n enhancement, is not the guy that all 26 letters read not smoothly no longer, now, I not only can u

se English to write, but also could use English to say, can't become the dummy-English.Also have

brought down the persimmon. Prouder is more than that time.From now on I knew the truth of \"no p

ains,no gains\".But the prosperity is not long, this kind of situation has only kept on for a year.Again

afterwards, junior two and junior three again become one-time of old style.In the period I was

at home in basketball.Every day grabbedthe time to play basketball to go.It is also from this time st

arts.This not said here.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 18:20 , Processed in 0.169671 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.