找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 864|回复: 1

[[原创地带]] Just talk about complaint

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-15 22:59:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Have taken a look at date , have entered the BBS also quick four months . In these days, be so false as to get flustered face to face in the heart, although having no important contribution that is said can talk, but also having no important gains. Say true words , I have lost a few more things on the contrary. Going for wool and coming home shorn  instead finally. Chatting and laughing. Take  this searches  as an example right away, Your one sentence and my one sentence is getting my head big , confused and disoriented , don't know what is said, besides intelligence is originally dull. This isn't I of wrong. But I still know perfectly well that the mountain has a tiger to incline toward tiger mountain to go.What advantage also do not get, much bitter gone to have another to go .Walk a lot of curved roads.Be caught with chaff.Alas, who call  I to believe, having a little to have only oneself to blame of flavor.Bothering you don't again your one sentence my one sentence, My self-restraint is weak, I can not stand on it.and you have not also allured me again .You know my self-restraint is weak.Thing arduous but fruitless.
The best way is a hope that busybody, once  explaining it systematically  by the guy , who has ate more and have nothing to do much, I am such a person ,don't take offence. Had better be in a popular style, everyone is able to understand enough, even I am such a person right away.Clear and not resembling, come to make an explanation clear step by step, explain knowly .Can live up to this best.
In my words, or what says neither the Chu field in less than one two necessary unclear blocks of wood hangs person appetite , what thing full of fun this is not a
piece of.But, I have not known only pitifully ,Otherwise I have acted as the guy who eats more and have no matter to do.
One more is this water note. Flooding the Golden Mountain Temple, have to be like a little bit. Be really that so-called forest has been big, what bird all has ah , what thanks ah, supports the once , the top. Past master, admires for. Admire sb. from the bottom of one's heart. . . . . . [Don't speake one by one right now,I had also spoken in fact], such nonsense of the same type. I think that be. In China, we still have to believe in , one people bite spit is therefore likely to be drowned you , this are truth. The BBS is that the number of person is larger and larger , always so several individuals of management, very exhausting, A lot of all can't handle in time.[Here suggest once, make several more assistants] Disappeared.But the useless old be turned over out again, two year agos .Enjoy this again , supports at that place, crest......The person managed is not at, this is down very terrible.Exploit an vantage right away with not knowing from which corner in turn over out of go up, get book
Currency, don't say you don't like with me.But my making sure is to like.  
The last, I am still a body without the little Currency. Note being not that I do not want to send out a note, just I do not think that I feel useless

. . . . . .

Everybody after watching the queen laughing at can't be watched just.

汉语版的http://www.readfree.net/bbs/htm_data/6/0703/308771.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-16 08:33:05 | 显示全部楼层
鼓励原创~~~

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 18:25 , Processed in 0.182184 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.