找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 460|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 最地道的主题英语口语族

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-1-19 12:31:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How! A light!      哗,打架啦!
Ouch! That hurts.      好痛哟!会受伤哩!
Billy, get off the dog’s tail.  比利,得饶人出且饶人,放他一马吧。
Paint the porch, fool, or els!傻瓜,快去漱口,不然(把你的牙全拔了!)
Love makes the world go round.      爱能感动世界。
Here, have some coffee on me.         来,我请你喝杯咖啡。
I’ll have something on you all right.  好吧,我挂你的帐,喝个痛快。
Our leader is more devious than your leader.    我们头比你们的棋高一筹。
B.S. our leader invented the word.       “胡说八道”这个词是我们头创造的吧。
The pen is mightier than the sword.      笔利于剑。
Omph! 唔!
Gee, don’t be mad, dear, red, looks good on you.  喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对你再适合不过了。

Look what you did, squirt! 小子,你仔细看你做的好事。
Cool it man, I’m sorry. 对不起,请你息怒。
Auck, don’t hit me! I’m an innocent bystander.  阿唷,别整我啊,我只是个旁观者啊。

Snort! I didn’t do anything wrong.  哼哼,我没做错什么事情啊。
I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean it.  对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。
Fool, you added this bill wrong.  笨蛋,你呆板我的帐加多了。
So, I made a mistake, big deal.  我真的是错的离谱了。
Broke again! 又破产了。
That was my last one, too. 那可是我最后的财产了。

Sigh. He doesn’t even know I’m alive. 啊啊,他一直都不知道我还活着。
The only feast I do these days is in my dream.  这几天我只能在梦中享受山珍海味了。
I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game.  福无双降,祸不单行;黄鼠狼单咬病鸭子。

Sob, I lost. 呜呜,我又输了。
He tricked me. I hate him. 他耍弄了我,我恨他。
Johnny doesn’t like me.  Johnny不喜欢我。
I blew it.  我们吹了。
I’m all washed up.    我们都完事了。(我们都筋疲力尽了。)
Joe was ready a rat.    Joe(生前)是个十足的大骗子。

Shh! He’ll hear you.    咻,小声点,他会听到的。
Good-bye, cruel world.  永别了,残酷的世界。
I wish you wouldn’t go this way.   我喜望你不必落得这样的下场。
Sigh, I’m so hungry. Can I have a bite?  噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?
No! Yum, gorge, glut.  不行,你这个讨厌鬼。
I’ll down my sorrows.  我要消愁解闷。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-11-8 01:45 , Processed in 0.199956 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表