注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 682|回复: 1

[[原创地带]] Will man survive ? (one of my compositions) (申请加威哦!)(Also hope reader

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-9 08:54:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Will man survive ?
  Men, the master of this beautiful blue planet, will disappear in same day? Many people may think this question is too ridiculous to answer, because the answer so naturally flashing in their minds says “NO\". However, what I see and hear tell me that our men are doomed to be extinct ,if we continue to pillage the nature and abuse our intelligence.
  On one hand, our rivers are poisoned by dumping sewage and toxic industrial wastes; our air is polluted by uncontrolled products from combustion of fuel. These are not enough. We do our best to plunder and destroy our only home. If we can’t survive in the future, it’s not because our Nature Mother abandons us, but for we kill her without consideration and mercy first.
  One the other hand, we are considered to be the most intelligent species in the world. But just as the talent always do foolish deeds, our men always abuse the wits and power that nature gifts us. We create robots to assist us at first, but gradually we become so dependent and addicted to the cold-blood machine that we develop it to do most things ,which can be done by our hands and bring us pleasure in doing them. In fact, the machine does evolves but we retro-gress. We also hope the clone can help us to work our some medical problems at first. Unfortunately, then some crazy scientists even conjure up the idea of cloning human beings and they really do so  . it seems that we intend to make many stuffs that help us have a better life. However, when the helpers deprive our characteristic as human beings and do unimaginable harm to us, we find the helpers are bad indeed.
  If we continually treat our nature as if she were an enemy, we will not survive without doubt. If we go on abusing our talent without pondering over the consequence, we must be extinct. Fortunately, before that happens there are many things which we must do and not do.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-29 20:55:46 | 显示全部楼层

希望楼主多来发原创贴

希望楼主多来发原创贴
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 06:37 , Processed in 0.101742 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.