[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-14 07:21:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本人即将于2006年底从美国休斯敦大学MBA专业毕业,邀请父母参加毕业典礼,特写了两封邀请信,希望对有类似需要的朋友有所帮助。
一般说来,这类邀请信需要两封英文信件。一封是申请人向签证官写的,另一封由学校的学生顾问或者国际办公室向签证官写的。均只有一页纸就可以了。
这两封邀请信除了姓名和地址有所更改之外,其他内容完全相同。
(1)  申请人方面
September 14, 2006

Dear Visa Officer,
My name is xxx, an American permanent resident. I study MBA at the University of Houston and scheduled for graduate on December, 2006. To celebrate the most of memorable occasion once in one’s life, I would like to invite my father (Professor XXX) and my mother (Mrs. XXX) coming to Houston to witness the graduation ceremony.

My parents reside in xxx, China and they are submitting their application documents, along with the letter for processing. As the inviter, I provided information regarding my status along with this letter, in order to facilitate the processing.

My parents will responsible for all the expenses incurred in their trip and their stay within USA, including the transportation(both air and local), food and board, insurance, recreation, among others that may occur. I am eagerly looking forward to your favorable processing and to seeing them soon in Houston.

Should you need more information, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Name
Address
Tel:
Email:
(2) 学生顾问所写
September 14, 2006

To Whom It May Concern,

This is to verify that Mr. XXX is an MBA student of the University of Houston. He will graduate on December 15, 2006.

He wishes to invite his father (Professor XXX) and his mother (Mrs. XXX) to attend the graduation ceremony.

Thank you for your help.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely yours,

XXX
Graduate Advisor
MBA Program Office
C.T. Bauer College of Business
University of Houston
Tel
Email
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 20:20 , Processed in 0.117253 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.