找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 565|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 【五一旅游见闻活动My happy tour to Xian

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-8 19:18:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
      On my Labor Day’s vacation, I visited the marvellous city –Xi’an, where my good friend is working. We have never met since the graduation. So I arrange my holiday there. In addition to talking about the old events in study age, I also visited the mysterious city to found out new things to talk to.Of course, the first thing to be done was to taste the delicate refection or snacks while I  was enjoying the scenery of Xian.When we got the famous restaurant-Laosunjia,where plenty of people  were waiting in line.Because there have the worldwide mutton sup with shreded cakes even if they are too hard to bite,unless with hands pinching.Undoutedly,there are also other delicious foods such as Sliced noodles, Spicy hot  meats. Honestly,I dislike spicy hot food,but I have generally got to it.
     Fortunately, I visited the overwhelming Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum and the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum on the rare opportunity. Emperor Qin Shihuang built a big grave for himself and be buried with numerous good and luxurious things. there are only three pits opening- The terra-cotta warriors and horses are arrayed according to the Qin dynasty battle formation, symbolizing the troops keeping vigil beside the mausoleum.I was completely caught in it.
     It is more entertainment in a good trip than in an irregular relaxation at home.I am too happy to go home.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 01:49 , Processed in 0.359400 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.