找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 621|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 五一旅游见闻征稿:My tour of underwater world in Xiamen

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-7 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I and my girlfriend made a tour of Gulang yu tourist area at Labour Day ,It is a wonderful trip at the Underwater world in Xiamen.
   \"Xiamen underwater world\", covering 17.5 hectares, with a total construction area of approximately 6,700 square metres. Including : Cross-Harbour Tunnel, short sea fish pond, ocean bottom-dwelling biological reservoirs, the screening room, ocean Gallery, special souvenir shops and fast-food. Museum display 350 of the nearly 10,000 marine fish tail. Blazing with colors live coral; Endangered species of large sea turtles; Rare and Australia pipefish and seahorse; Amazon food Renyu, together; Indonesia's giant shark, seized were the grouper; South China Sea coral reef fish; Expensive freshwater fish, It is the most colorful aquarium. Only you experienced personally can you feel her wonderful!
  Xiamen underwater world is located in the easten of Gulangyu , formerly scenic parks adjacent ferry terminal. Walking at the ferry terminal you will see a flower-bed communities which have a long sea blue Crystal Palace construction, that is, \"Xiamen underwater world.\"
  Underwater world is builded by the local government and Singapore Chinese. 10 million U.S. dollars of investment, ground floor, on an area of 5611 square metres, a total of 20-size pool. Phase I will water, freshwater species of fish nearly 350 more than 10,000 , with ecological protection, marine knowledge, marine fisheries, science and technology.There are 200,000 species of marine organisms, including 25,000 species of fish, mollusk and crustacean 40,000 types, Algae species 10 million. Ocean will provide 80% protein for humanbeing in the future .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 02:39 , Processed in 0.326022 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.