找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 646|回复: 1

[[求助与讨论]] 五一旅游见闻征稿:My tour of Zhouzhuang Town

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-6 08:33:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
=5000]  I and my family made a tour of Zhouzhuang the day before yesterday.Zhouzhuang Town is located in Kunshan City, 30 km to the southeast of Suzhou in Jiangsu Province.Like a lotus on the water, the town is surrounded and bisected by rivers.Zhouzhuang is well known for its beautiful environment and simple architecture,Its architectural style is still well preserved, More than 60 percent of the residential houses were built during the Ming and Qing  dynasties .There are many bridges as well,the famedest is Double Bridge.The old streets were filled with the crowd, we had to spent long time on the boat ,Sitting on the boat and enjoying the scene between bridges and feels the interest of a water township, which offers a quiet and simple life.Walking by the waterside, along the road or over a bridge,we were lost in the peace of the calm water and clear sky,what a harmonious and sweet environment! A well-known Chinese artist Wu Guanzhong once praised the town as a collection of beauty of China's water townships.Zhouzhuang enjoys rich natural resources and local specialties.Wansan Pig's Upper Leg is Zhouzhuang's most famous food. The pig's upper Leg with flavorings is cooked or steamed until well done. we tasted a little, it was so delicious that we bought one . The life in city is roaring and discomposed ,I am looking forward to the life style of Zhouzhuang ,quiet and simple.In a word,the tour is a most enjoyable one in my life,now I can feel the air of Zhouzhuang is really touching my soul and spirit.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-6 09:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
请不要加密。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 21:35 , Processed in 0.320758 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.