找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 544|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 原创首发:The Most Memorable trip in My Life

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-5 12:37:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
About ten years ago, I was young boy in an academic school, where was not very far from my home. That days I was very happy not because how much I learned but because I have a good feeling. I chatted with my classmates, talking about love, romantic stories and so on. All of us in my class liked to write poems and we organized a club of poets. We created a magazine named picking osmunds, which came from the Chinese classical book of songs. The name meant that our poems were not well enough but they were our treasures, and they were our beautiful dreams.
One dream referred to one of our outings. One day, we wanted to go for outing. It was in spring and it was sunny. Flowers were in bloom, birds twittered in trees; our hearts were already flying to mountain, river and grass land. We were very excited, especially when we thought of the beautiful scene. So, four members in our club of poets planned to visit a rural area of pear trees which was a famous scenery spot in my hometown. The way to the scenery spots was about one and half hour. In the route, we talked about everything we set eyes on, and we laughed aloud without paying attention to others’ eyes. Four members consisted of two girls and two boys and I was among them.  
What or how the outlook were, I had forgotten. I just remembered that all flowers were in their full blooms from one spot to another. The red flowers were bloomed in peach trees, and the white flowers were bloomed in pear trees with bees flying around them. About thousands of trees were spread out for hundreds of kilometers. Very grand it was!
On the peak of mountain, we saw the fountain which flowed waters out continuously. A pool was full of the fountain waters. The water was very clear and calm, like a mirror and we could see ourselves through the water.  Through the mirror of water I saw the girl with red face, like peach flower bloomed in spring.
Thousands of days passed, I experienced more than ten springs, and when I caught sight of flowers in blossom and leaves of trees in bud, I would think of that travel.  In that days, you, he and she, including me, was in full blooms. Off course, it was Exciting Trip, not only because the beautiful outlooks but because other things also. What? I couldn’t point out the exactly reason about it, but the most exciting trip would be stayed in my life for ever.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 02:25 , Processed in 0.306450 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.