注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 674|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] One more student took off tall building

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-3-20 20:42:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
One more student took off tall building
Have you pay attention to the news? Do you know that a doctor of Peking University took off a building the day before yesterday?
I picked up the news yesterday on internet. It was said that there is something uncommon of the brain of spirit of the guy. But I do not believe the report of the university. When I was a senior facing the forthcoming graduation, a guy majored in engineer and technology took off the building, then the officers of our university said that the guy has something wrong with his spirit.
I do not care about what the officers think about, I care about the lost youths. They left the world, which is cruel in certain extent. But they also left their parents, relatives and good friends alone, which will make they feel lonely and make they grieve. It is a kind of irresponsibility.
As a teacher in control of a class, in which are 17 youths that aged about 21 now. I always tell them to face the society. I said that I will not be afraid even I lost my job. I can find a job easily. Believe me? I mean that I can easily earn 300 per month. It is easy for every adult. That is enough to feed myself that means I have chance. And you must know that I will not always earn 300 per month, given a chance, I will work hard to make my dream come. The most important thing to me is not the good job, the salary, the present condition. The most important is just a chance, even 300 per month. That is enough.
Treasure our lives please.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 22:50 , Processed in 0.341091 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.