注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 781|回复: 5

[【散文】] 那些花儿……致方晓

[复制链接]
helena_oqs 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-12-22 23:28:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My heart is aching though four months passed since I fell in love with him---Fangxiao( his pen name)

It is a mistake. It could only be gone with wind forever and forever. Because I am married, I could not be an irresponsible partner for my husband. In fact, I somehow like and even love Fangxiao, but I could not admit it and I know I should not love him even for a little bit.

Someone said:\" It takes a life time to forget someone but only one second to love someone.\" Maybe it is true or maybe it is not.

I'm a Christian. I could not do such a thing that God dislike and ask us not to. So now I could only think of him in my heart. And hope when time flies year by year, it could only be a short memory in my life.

Anyway, I did wrong this time not only for me but also for my husband and even for him. God, please forgive me and save me. God, please lead me a right way to go on. God, please forgive him, too. God, please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-23 22:52:23 | 显示全部楼层
Everyone has daydreams and there is mothing wrong with this, l think.There is only a problem when you forget where dreams and the real world begins. Try to get out more and find some friends in the real world; setting at home recalling over him won't help you. So you need to find interests and other people of your own age to talk to. You'll be happy to Save the best for everlasting !
回复

使用道具 举报

helena_oqs 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-24 17:06:59 | 显示全部楼层
Dear hola,

Thanks for your kindly words.

You are right. Past could only be past. Nobody could change. I have to face the fact and face myself. Romantic dreams do not exist in the real world. Thank you, friend.

May you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Helena
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-24 17:32:31 | 显示全部楼层
NOT TO KNOW  PRECISELY THE KIND OF  WORILD  WE  LIVE  IN ~~~

不要自责
May you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-24 17:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用helena_oqs于2005-12-22 23:28发表的那些花儿……致方晓:
My heart is aching though four months passed since I fell in love with him---Fangxiao( his pen name)

It is a mistake. It could only be gone with wind forever and forever. Because I am married, I could not be an irresponsible partner for my husband. In fact, I somehow like and even love Fangxiao, but I could not admit it and I know I should not love him even for a little bit.

Someone said:" It takes a life time to forget someone but only one second to love someone." Maybe it is true or maybe it is not.

Does your husband love u ? Maybe,you should learn to cherish and forget Fang.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-24 19:26:55 | 显示全部楼层
A big hello to you all! Thanking you for regard!
So gald to see you being out of your quandary.Here you do your like that what you can be and meet many frends too. No soon you'll feel better and better. Anyway  thanking you talk openly to each other about your feelings.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 00:29 , Processed in 0.276463 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.