楼主| 发表于 2007-12-29 16:55:03 | 显示全部楼层
killl贴的是很好的知识拓展,但是不对,哈哈

本题是问mro 在互联网上系列创意动画的创始者

而从Lewis 获奖记录看,他一直是从事出版业的漫画创作。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 16:57:44 | 显示全部楼层
Flash
Stick figures are often used in Adobe Flash animations. Stick figures are easy to draw and can be traditionally animated a lot quicker than full drawings. Well known stick figure Flash animations include Xiao Xiao, Joe Zombie, and Castle.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 16:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
再来几张动画的

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 16:58:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 16:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
Alex Animation - A collection of violence done to animated characters. Features include Brain Mashers, That Was Close, and Doctor.
Alex's Stick Death Theatre - Stick men dying in often comical fashion.
Bald Guy With a Hat - Stick figure death animations.
Big Hed's Studio - Stick Figure Deaths with Big Hed and Little Devil.
Blood Kings - Stickman animations, a chat room, and forums.
Bob's Sticks o' Death - Features a culturally literate mayhem of stick figures being killed.
CheeseDeath - Cheesy little cartoons with stick figure violence.
Darkion Production - Stickman fighting in two dimensions using Flash animation.
Deaths of a Skaterboy - Bloody and gory animations of Will the Skater Boy.
DHL's Violent Stickmen Page - Features homemade GIF animations.
Dog With Human Hands - Stick cartoon collection, plus buddy icons, advice column and reviews.
Extreme Stick Figure Animation - Features theater with collection of animated cartoons.
His Eminence - Includes Stick Figure movies and Flash games.
Mike's Stick Death Page - A site featuring funny, original, animations.
Morbid Humor Theatre - Offers blood and guts animations featuring stick figures.
MSKW - Stick deaths. Funny and gross.
Pac-Death - A variation on stick figures - this time its Pac-Man fighting death with a variety of weapons, and losing.
RLF Studios - Selection of stick figure deaths and home to the cult classic "Really Long Fight" series. Blood, gore, entertainment.
Sam's Sick Stick Flicks - Features collection of stick figure death animations.
Schtickman Adventures - With shockwave episodes.
Silly Freaks - Features collection of animations depicting stick figures killing one another.
Stick Death - Article about the art of this particular genre, with links to animations, games and stick death cartoons.
Stick Death - Animation archive, greeting cards, and graphics featuring stick figures being killed.
Stick DeathJr - Bloody, gory stick animations.
Stick Dudes - A site with stick figure death animations.
Stick Fatality - Features stick fatalities, stick skateboarding, and animated graphics.
Stick Figure Cartoons - Simple movies created by a young child.
The Stick Figure Death Picture Show - GIF movie archive, news and hate mail.
The Stick Figure Death Theatre - The original movies in all their gory glory.
Stick Figure Nation - Gallery of animations.
Stick Man Fun - Choice of the way of death, gallery and links.
Stick Men's Platoon - Flash animations in many different styles, plus blooper reels.
Stick Movies - Tiny animations.
Stick Murder - Provides animations where sticks get "murdered."
Stick Skate Productions - Flash based site with animated stick characters performing gnarly stunts.
Stick Wars - A Flash production, Stick Wars is a spoof of "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.
Stickfun - Stickmen deaths and other weird and crazy links.
Stickman Arcade - A series of cartoons based on popular video games.
Stickmata - Flash animated stickman fights and violence.
StickMatrix - Features graphic animations of stick figures being killed and slaughtered.
Stickmovies - A small collection of animations.
Stickymax - The home of scud.
Swoj.com - Stickmen - Flash movies, featuring death, fighting and other stickman activities.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 17:01:11 | 显示全部楼层
Stick Figure Death Theatre is an animation showcase website. It was created in 1996 by Matt Calvert. As the name suggests, this site is home to stick figure movies of characters (usually) meeting their doom. Movies were originally rejected if they had stick figures and no death, but this has been widended to include anything with stick figures. Mr. Calvert has this to say of its origins:

“I was working for an ISP in California in the mid-90s and wanted to learn how to make animated GIFs. Thinking back to my time in high school and college, I used to doodle things in the margins of my notes during class. Some of the things I doodled were stick figures getting their head chopped off, being hit by a car, shot and so on. I decided to animate those.

I made three short, simple movies from my doodles and, since I didn’t want them to go to waste, I put them up on my personal website. Eventually, word spread around about the site and it grew in popularity. People then started sending me in their own movies, and the rest is history.”
SFDT has received notice in Wired, Maxim and Details magazine. Initially, users could submit animated GIFs only, but this was eventually opened up to allow Flash animations as well. GIFs eventually fell by the wayside and Flash movies are now the primary submission file-type.
Website sections
The SFDT Showcase is the section of the site where users can submit their own stick figure movie creations. All entries must go through a review session before being accepted or rejected. The 'Under Review' section displays those movies that are waiting to be reviewed. In addition to the latest movies, there is also an All-Time Top 50 list and the latest Drawing Board submissions.
The Drawing Board is SFDT's section for test animations. Users can submit short animations they are working on. Most users will use this section to submit their entries for the Friday Funk.
The Sound Board is a section where people can upload and download sounds to use in their movies.
The Vault is SFDT's Support Center. Here, people can read and submit tutorials.
In-House Movies contains movies made but the website's creator, Matt Calvert, although of recent these movies have been submitted to the Showcase.
Friday Funk
In order to keep visiting animators on their toes, SFDT has a weekly contest called the Friday Funk. Overseen by the enigmatic FUNKMAN, a new challenge is posted every Friday in which anyone may enter. These challenges are almost always animation-based, but sometimes a new spin will be put on them (such as drawing comic strips). Each Friday, the current contest is closed and a vote begins to select several to be displayed on the main page.
Forums
Stick Figure Death Theatre also houses a forum, like most websites. Here, members can show off their artistic work (drawings, animations, Photoshop, etc.) as well as get help with Animation. There's also a section for shooting the breeze as well as site News. The Cage is unique in that it is a place where anyone can air a beef they have or settle a dispute with another member. The forum has a loyal following of talented animators and welcomes newbies, encouraging them to improve their skills in animation and Flash. Several forum members have gone on to do degrees or begin a career in animation.
References
Explosm.com - Home of webcomic "Cyanide and Happyness", Joe Zombie, and many other stick figure movies or pictures.
External links
SFDT
SFDT Showcase
The Sound Board
Friday Funk
Forums
Joe Zombie
Stick Death Article (about the art of "stick death")
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-29 17:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
68楼的庞大作者队伍都是后来在那个大奖上看到新加坡GG的创意作品后才发展起来的

Quote:
引用第25楼woyuni于2007-12-29 15:13发表的 Re:竞猜  动画文化类-《寻找Mr.○》(有大奖在等你) :
“曾经的小小动画让全世界为之倾倒,许多人甚至想去模仿,但很少有人能够超越.......”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 17:18:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

Mr.○ 该用户已被删除
发表于 2007-12-29 17:19:36 | 显示全部楼层
我来也
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 17:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
申请给我大奖!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 17:45:09 | 显示全部楼层
有点难度!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 20:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
我晕,已经到晚上8点了,还没人找到?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-29 20:11:48 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,我写了“大奖一直等你”,就说明不太好猜呀
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 20:12:56 | 显示全部楼层
一个要么被人们所遗忘、要么不被国人所知的人,当然很难找,哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 20:22:22 | 显示全部楼层
这个大奖真难找
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-29 20:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
现在找到找不到我不知道,我要找需要在我旧光盘里面找,我发现我以前上传到其它网站的图片失踪啦

不过当时风靡一时啊,应该有人知道啊,还是教我攒计算机的大GG告诉我这个可爱的动画作者的呢
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:48 , Processed in 0.423451 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.