热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 786|回复: 0

[【散文】] 校花、明珠、宣传队长

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-10 20:32:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
校花、明珠、宣传队长
Campus Belle, Pearl, Publicity Team Captain

“人要是不长大该多好!”这也许是许多人曾有过的感叹。
“If only one didn’t have to grow up!” Many people have had such a sigh, especially those who are nearly at the end of their childhood, those who are involved in emotional troubles, or those who are in the middle of their journey in life.

特别是孩提时代结束的人、陷入感情烦恼的人和人生旅程走过大半的人,回首往事时,总要发出这样的感慨。
When they look back at the past, they like to give out such a deep breath.

“人要是不长大该多好!”这是一位美女给我写最后一封信的最后一句。
“If only one didn’t have to grow up!” This was the last sentence that a beautiful girl wrote in a letter to me.

这位美女曾是我所在学校的校花,全体师生眼中的明珠和学校宣传队的队长。
She was the school campus belle, a pearl in the eyes of all the teachers and students, and the school publicity team captain.

“人要是不长大该多好! ”这也是我读了她给我最后一封信后的由衷感慨。
“If only one didn’t have to grow up!” When I finished reading her letter, I uttered the sentence with sincere emotion.

这位美女名叫刘燕(化名,怕那些人肉搜索爱好者看到会惹麻烦),原是我家邻居。
The beautiful girl, named Liu Yan (a pseudonym), lived in the same street as me; she was a neighbor of mine.

她长得像洋娃娃,长长的睫毛,弯弯的眉毛,大大的眼睛,圆圆的脸盘, 聪明伶俐,能歌善舞,是个人见人爱的“芭比娃娃”。
She looked like a beautiful “Bobbi doll”,slim with long eyelashes, long hair, a pair of big blue eyes, and a vivid angelic face.She was clever and sensible, good at singing and dancing.

因此,她一进入小学,就成为学校的校花、班干部、校歌舞团的骨干。
Anyone who saw her loved her at once, therefore, in primary school, she soon became the campus belle, class cadre, and backbone of ensembles.

她比我高两年级。我记得我刚跨入小学没多久,学校不能正常上课了,刘燕就在老师的鼓励下,组织成立了“思想宣传队”。
I remember that I read in primary school for second grade, the school could not do the normal classes or activities.Liu Yan, who was two grades older than me, was encouraged by the teacher to organize a Thought Propaganda Team.

她成为队长,并在全校范围内挑选演员。
She became the captain and began selecting a range of actors and actresses from the school.

我那时童音嘹亮,人长得挺招人喜欢,所以,很荣幸,被她挑上了。
In those years I looked lovely and was good at singing with my loud smart voice.It was a great honor that she picked me.

接着,我们就在她的指挥下,排练节目。
Under her command we had a rehearsal.

宣传队有二十人,十二个女生,八个男生。
In the team there were twenty teammates,twelve girls, and eight boys.

排练的节目有男女声大合唱、 女声小合唱、男生小合唱、男女二重唱、男女四重唱、男生独唱、女声独唱、 舞蹈、快板、双簧、乐器独奏等等,其中压轴的节目是歌舞《长征》,我们穿着红军服装,背着木制的大刀和枪支,表现红军爬雪山、过草地、强渡大渡河的情景。舞蹈难度系数很高,女生在结束时要大劈叉,即两条腿要平直地在地上摆成前后一百八十度造型,上身挺直,一只手向前伸直,另-只手向上高举,表现女战士勇往直前的大无畏革命气概。男生叠成罗汉,最上面的男生举着红旗, 那造型,有一种气壮山河的气势。
In the rehearsals, we prepared many programs, including a cantata, a girls chorus, a boys chorus,a girl and boy duet,a terzetto, a quarter,four boys and girls chorus,solo boy, solo girl, dance, allegro, oboe, double string, trio, suite and so on.The final and most important program was the dance the “Long March”,in which all of us, wearing the uniform of the Red Army, carrying wooden swords and guns, performed as Red Army soldiers climbing the Snow Mountain, crossing the wet grassland, and fighting with the white army.The dance was very complicated and the difficulty coefficient was quite high.The girls in the end scene needed to do a big split, with their two legs flat on the ground and placed at a one hundred and eighty degrees angle, but their upper bodies kept upright, one hand stretching forward, the other hand rising up high.The pose represented female warriors marching forward courageously, their dauntless revolutionary spirit.The boys needed to be stacked into one hill, with the top a boy carrying a red flag with both hands.The dance and modeling looked a magnificent at momentum.

而这些节目的设计,都是刘燕请教了少年宫的老师后,创造出来的。
Liu Yan, after consulting the teacher from the Children's Art Club, created all the programs.

她不仅是歌舞的设计者,还是领舞和领唱,是宣传队的灵魂。
She was not only the dance designer, but also the lead dancer and lead singer, and not to mention the team’s spiritual pillar.

宣传队成立后,先给全校师生作了一场汇报演出,没想到一炮打响,获得空前成功,受到全校师生的热烈欢迎和称赞。
After the publicity team was established, all the teachers and students waited for the first performance.After several rehearsals, we made our opening.To our great surprise, we earned unprecedented success.Schoolteachers and students clapped hands, giving us a warm welcome and praise.

接着,我们就到附近的机关、学校、 工厂、车间、街道给叔叔阿姨们演出。
Then we went to the units, schools, factories, workshops, and streets to perform for the uncles and aunts and other audiences.

无论我们走到哪里,都受到热烈欢迎。
Wherever we went, the audiences gave us a warm welcome.

这支由童男童女组成的思想宣传队,名声大振,不少远处的机关、学校、工厂、街道甚至农村生产队,都邀请我们去演出。
Although the team consisted of very young boys and girls we had a good reputation, and as a result a lot of distant units, factories, schools, streets and even rural production teams would invite us, even beg us to perform for them.

还给部队演出过,我们最喜欢到部队去,因为他们会开来大汽车接送我们,他们送给我们的锦旗也最大,非常招眼,挂在学校的教室墙壁上,非常气派。
One day a military force invited us to visit their base to perform for the soldiers.We felt very proud as they collected us with a huge military truck and after the perfonnance presented us with a banner, the biggest, very daring.Hanging on the school classroom wall, it looked very stylish.

学校也专门腾出一间教室,专门悬挂各单位送给这支宣传队的奖状、锦旗和雕塑、红宝书等纪念品。
The school also devoted a big hall to our display and awards, including banners, sculptures, red books, certificates and other souvenirs.

这些功劳,都与刘燕分不开。
These achievements could not be viewed as separate from Liu Yan.

我们学校在颐和园附近,所以,还经常接到去颐和园欢迎党和国家首长以及外宾的政治任务。
Our school was in the vicinity of the Summer Palace, so the team often received political tasks of dancing and singing for national leaders and guests.In front of the gate of the Summer Palace we lined up along both sides of the street to welcome the party and national leader, as well as foreign presidents or important guests by dancing and singing.

刘燕理所当然地成为领舞者和向党和国家领导人、外国元首献花者。
Liu Yan naturally became the lead dancer, and the girl who presented the bunch of flowers to the party and state leaders and foreign guests.

新闻纪录电影制片厂和中央电视台在拍摄领导人和外国元首游览颐和园的时候,也把我们的欢迎仪式拍摄下来,不过我们在里边只是全景,一晃而过, 但是刘燕却有大特写,或是她领舞优美的姿态,或是她向首长和外宾献花的特写,长达好几秒。
Newsreel, documentary film studios and CCTV would record the scene, national leaders and foreign guests visiting the Summer Palace as a part of the welcome ceremony, and our dancing and singing would be shot too.Of course, all of the team members in the film were in a panoramic frame, however Liu Yan had close-ups when she was either dancing with a beautiful gesture or presenting flowers and her close ups could last for several seconds.

我记得她曾向我国党和国家领导人以及外国元首如铁托、齐奥赛斯库、菲律宾总统马科斯夫人等献过花并致少先队队礼,罗马尼亚、朝鲜、 阿尔巴尼亚等代表团还主动与她合过影。
I remember that she, as the deputy of the young pioneers, presented flowers and saluted national leaders and foreign country’s leaders such as President Tito, President Ceausescu, President Marcos of the Philippines, and guests from Romania, North Korea, Albania, Vietnam and other delegations. Photographic reporters snapped many pictures about the ceremonies and about her.

因此,刘燕早早就成为了明星、明珠, 学校的骄傲,北京市少年的优秀典型。
The young Miss Liu Yan became a star, a pearl, a flower, a special outstanding student of Beijing.

刘燕是我们心中的女神。
Miss Liu Yan, in our hearts, was a goddess.

这个女神对我很好,也很严厉。
She treated me very well, even though she taught me in a very strict way.

刚棑练舞蹈时,我总是东张西望,不够专注。
In the beginning of the dance rehearsals, I always looked around through lack of focus.

她就过来踢我一脚,或拧我的耳朵,甚至揪住我的衣服领子,让我专心排练。
She would kick me, screw up my ears, or even grab my collar to get me to concentrate.

甚至手把手地教我怎样摆造型,怎样跟上节拍,直到我完全掌握了要领为止。
Hand in hand she taught me how to pose, how to keep the beat, until I completely mastered the essentials.

我敬重她,也非常喜欢她。
I respected her, but also loved her too much.

还记得有一次,她为保护我, 与地痞流氓搏斗。
I remember that once she protected me, making sure I avoided being insulted by local ruffians in a fight.

那是一次有最高指示下来,我们宣传队敲锣打鼓去宣传喜讯, 可是半路上遇到了几个流氓地痞,冲击我们的队伍,特别是发现队伍中只有几个男生,而且还都是小毛孩,因此,他们就把我围住了,打我。
That day the highest instruction was passed on and the team had to communicate the instruction to the public, by beating gongs and sounding drums to preach the good news.But on the way we encountered several local rogue ruffians, and they came down upon us when they found the team had only a few young little boys.They stopped us, beat the boys, and hil me.

这时,刘燕领着几个女生冲进了包围圈,把我保护起宋,怒斥这些坏蛋,并警告他们再捣乱,就找警察来。
At this time, Liu Yan led a few girls and rushed into the center of the circle, managing to protect me.She hid me behind her and raged against the bad guys, warning them if they continued to make trouble, she would call for the police.

那几个家伙还不甘心,动手动脚。
These bad guys could not be reconciled, they wanted to gain an advantage.

刘燕一方面抵抗,一方面大声呼唤同学救援,并派人去报警。
Miss Liu Yan resisted and shouted in a loud voice calling for all classmates to defend themselves and sent one of them to inform the police.

所有宣传队的队员在刘燕的带领下殊死抵抗,那几个流氓只好悻悻地败阵而逃。
All of the publicity team, under her leadership desperately resisted.The rogues broke up and fled.

“你怎么样?没事吧?”她关切地问我。
“What about you? Are you okay?” She asked me with concern.

“没事,谢谢你。
kkAll right.Thank you a lot.

要不是你保护我,今天肯定要出人命。”我擦着鼻子上的血。
If you had not protected me, I would have lost my life.” I wiped the blood from my nose.

“啊,流血了?
“Ah,blood?

给,这是我的手绢,堵在鼻子上。”她递给我一块干净的丝棉素花手絹。
Here, this is my handkerchief, plug it in your nose.” She handed me a clean cotton floral handkerchief.

我知道,手绢是女孩子最心爱的东西,轻易不会给别人用的。
I knew that a handkerchief was a girl's most favorite thing and she would never easily give it to others.

我连忙说:“不用了,没事的,已经不流血了。”我把手娟还给了她。
I quickly said: “No, it’s okay.The bleeding has stopped.Thank you all the same.

不过那手绢柔软的质感给我留下深刻印象,她的爱心,让我感动不已。
” I returned her handkerchief to her,but the handkerchief’s soft texture impressed me deeply and her kindness left me moved.

后来,我家因为成分不好,下放到了农村。
Later,because of my family’s “bad background” I was forced to settle in a small village in the remote countryside.

我离开了宣传队,临别时,她送给我一个笔记本。
I had to leave the team.Before my leaving, she gave me a notebook as a souvenir.

我-直珍藏着,舍不得使用。
I cherished it as a treasure, and was reluctant to use it.

后来,农村物质缺乏,特别是纸张缺乏,我又爱写东西,很快把城里带来的笔记本都用光了。
But due to the lack of materials in the rural area, especially paper, I used every piece I had, including the notebook she gave me.

用她给我的笔记本, 我写出了习作《饲养员彭大爷》发表在《北京少年》杂志上,这是我第一篇变成铅字的稿子。
Fortunately I succeeded in writing some wonderful compositions, one of them published in the Beijing Early Youth magazine with the title of “Raiser Uncle Peng”,which was my first manuscript sent to print by letterpress.

后来,我还和山村几个少年扑灭了一场山火,保护了国家的山林, 事迹被登在《北京日报》上,记得标题是《八少年奋战山火》。
Later on, my story about how some village boys and I had put out a fire, protecting the national forest, was printed in the Beijing Daily.I remembered the title was “Eight Boys Fight Fires”.

刘燕知道了,非常高兴,在我原来的学校广泛传播,弄得人人皆知。
Liu Yan read it gladly and she told of my achievement to every one in the school, trying to make all the people in whole world know it.

四年后,我返城了。
Four years later, I returned to the city.

刘燕看到我后,非常兴奋,拉着我的手,让我到她家吃饭, 然后在她的闺房中,让我讲在山里所经历的一切。
Miss Liu Yan saw me looking very excited.She took my hand and to her home for dinner.In her boudoir she asked me to tell her everything about the mountains.

我也非常兴奋,想知道这四年里这位女神、这位明珠有那些不寻常的经历。
I was very excited too, and wanted to know in the four years, what she the goddess, the pearl, had experienced, what unusual things.

刘燕出落得更加漂亮,可以说已经成为绝代美人了,“沉鱼落雁,闭月羞花”。
Miss Liu Yan had become more beautiful and could be said to have become a peerless beauty, gorgeous, radiant and charming.

我们忘记了时间,我和她促膝畅谈了一夜,当然是在她妈妈的监督下。
We lost track of time, chatting overnight,of course under her mother’s supervision.

她的妈妈几次欲言又止,见我们谈得这么开心, 也陪我们坐了一夜。
Several times her mother was about to stop us, but said nothing after seeing us talking so happily, and as a result her mother also accompanied us in sitting up for whole night.

直到感觉饿了,我和她才发觉已经是第二天的早上了。
We talked until I felt hungry, and she and I found that it was already the next morning.

我怀着激动而幸福的心情,告别了她和她的母亲。
I was deeply immersed in the happy mood, but had to bid farewell to her and her mother.

我家被安置在别的区了,平时联络不方便,就和刘燕有了通信来往。
My family was settled in another area of the city and it was not convenient to contact Miss Liu Yan.She became a high school student, I had to make up classes I stopped for four years, but we kept writing letters to each other.

在信上,无非写一些革命化的见闻和心得。
In the letters, there were no more than a few greetings or some nonsense sentences in the name of revolution.

但是有一天,我接到了她的最后一封信。
But one day,I got her last letter.

她说:“现在有些同学非常敏感,见到我接到你的信,就造谣说我在谈恋爱,甚至老师和同学都用异样的眼光看我。
She wrote in beautiful handwriting: “Now some classmates are very sensitive and when they see me receiving your letters they all say I have fallen in love with a young man, even the teachers look at me with strange eyes.

我真受不了这样的压力,我们今后不要再通信了。
I can’t stand this pressure.So we won’t communicate with each other any more.

唉,人要是不长大该多好!”
If only one didn’t have to grow up!”

“是啊,人要是不长大该多好!”我仰天长叹!
“Yes, if only one didn’t have to grow up!” I sighed too!

久久不能除去心中的块垒……
For a long time I could not remove the indignation in my heart.

后来,我们断了联系。
Thus, we cut oft' contact with each other.

即使偶尔走在路上碰上了,只要她身旁有别的同伴, 我们就装作不认识,擦肩而过,连招呼都不打。
Even if we occasionally encounter one another on the street, if I find her with companions I pretend not to know her and pass her without saying hello and her vice versa.

再后来,听说她嫁给了一位英俊的海军军官……
Some years later, I heard she married a handsome naval officer.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 12:43 , Processed in 0.269893 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.