热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 567|回复: 1

[【散文】] 西湖雨景

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-4 23:27:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
西湖雨景
The Scenery of West Lake in the Rain

江南多雨,而西湖似乎更多雨。
Southern China is rainy.The famous scenery of West Lake in Hangzhou seems to be of mostly rain.

在细雨濛濛的天气,游览西湖,别有一番情趣。
On a rainy day I took a walk by West Lake, meaning to experience something new that I had never tasted.

“水光潋滟晴方好,山色空蒙雨亦奇,欲把西湖比西子,浓妆淡抹总相宜。” 宋代大诗人苏轼的诗句是如此优美,令人陶醉。
'The shimmering waves in the sunshine are splendid. The illusive hills and the drizzle are fantastic. West Lake can be likened to a classic beauty; she’s fair whether lightly or richly adorned.” This beautiful poem written by Su Shi, a famous poet of the Song Dynasty appeared from my memory.

那么细雨中的西湖奇在何处?
Why and how is the rain of West Lake is so fantastic?

为了弄个究竟,我独自一人走进了西湖。撑开一把伞,走上苏堤。
Folding up an umbrella, I step up the Sudi, a dam built by Su Shi in the Song Dynasty.

举目望去,首先映入眼帘的不是湖,而是远山。
The first sight of mine is not the lake, but the green illusive mountains.

雨中的南屏山,黑郁郁的,像水墨泼得浓了,基本上看不清,只见蜿蜒起伏的轮廓成为雨雾如烟的西湖的背景。
Nanping Hill in the rain seems like a veil of black green, just like an ink painting, but the ink seems a little bit thick, and as a result I cannot see it clearly, just some wriggled contours, forming the background of the picture.

六和塔也隐没在一片墨青中,呈现着曲线玲垅的剪影。
The Six Harmony Pagoda is hidden in a dark green veil too, showing a curvaceous silhouette.

灵隐寺掩映在葱绿浓雾中,如果不是那苍郁的钟声撩拨人向往宁静和禅宗的心弦,没有人能注意到庙宇的存在。
The Lingyin Temple is hidden in green thick fog, if not for the resonant sounds of the bell, which beat a chord to make people long for the quiet of Zen Buddhism, no one would have noticed the existence of the temple.

堤旁的绿柳把千万丝条垂向那微波荡漾的水里,像是一个个长发美女纷纷凑在湖边俯身去洗秀发,又像有着柔密长发的狮子争着把头扎在水中去吮吸琼浆。
On the bank, there are many verdant willows stretching a million tender branches vertically into the ripple of the lake, as if a group of longhaired girls are washing their long hair in the water, and as if a group of soft densely furry lions are sucking the sweet water.

无数小鸟儿就躲在柳树蓬下避雨,-边梳理羽毛,一边唧唧喳喳地交流着爱的讯息,商量着雨停后到哪里觅食。
Innumerable little birds hide in the willows to take shelter from the rain, cleaning their feathers while twittering the message of love and discussing where they will forage after the rain stops.

苏堤在细雨中变成一条细长线,一直伸向湖里,而远处的线似乎断了,本来分开的两个湖,仿佛在雨中连在了一起,形成一个茫茫的大湖。
The Sudi, a causeway in the rain becomes a thin line, reaching to the center of the lake.It originally separated the lake into two, but due to the rain, the two lakes seem to combine together, forming one vast lake.

水天一色,分不清湖有多大,天有多大。
The water and the sky seem to combine together too, with the same silvery color so I cannot distinguish clearly how big the lake or how big the sky is.

接下来,看湖中景色,真是与平时大不一样。细雨中的西湖,似乎更多了… 分柔媚,就像加了柔光镜拍出的山水图,朦朦胧胧,像水墨画;又像隔着一层纱帘看美人,感觉到她的姣美典雅,风情万种,却无法把那层纱帘撩开看个真切, 使心里痒痒的,有一种欲罢不能的冲动。
And then I enjoy the beauty of the centre of the lake.It is really not the same as usual, in the rain it seems more beautiful, like a photograph snapped with a soft lens camera.It is hazy, and as beautiful as a young lady with a white veil, you can feel her beauty,elegance, and charm,but you can’t unveil her to see her real beauty clearly.I am eager to examine the beauty's true face, but I cannot do it.

湖心亭小得像个黑点儿。
The Midlake Pavilion seems smaller, like a black spot.

更有一两艘脚踏游船悠悠地在水中飘荡,上面坐着一对对情侣,尽情地饱览细雨中的湖光山色。游船使平静的湖多了一点儿动感,就像舒缓乐曲中的小小变奏。
More than one or two pedal boats are floating leisurely in the water.On the pedal boats, a couple, perhaps a pair of lovers sit in, heartily enjoying the landscape of lakes and mountains in the rain. Boating on the calm lake adds some dynamic to the peaceful world, like soothing music with a sudden little variation.

西湖的确比平时大了许多,似乎变成了无边无际的海子,只是没有惊涛,只有微澜。细雨打在微澜上,不见踪影,但是使湖面慢慢地升起一层白色的纱雾,雾气升腾, 仿佛置身虚无缥渺的仙境,一切都是那么洁净,没有半点儿尘埃。
In the rain, West Lake seems like a boundless sea, but without tempestuous waves, and only small ripples.Raindrops hit the surface of the lake and soon disappear, but cause mist to slowly rise from the surface, fonning a foggy layer of white gauze.It's as if I have entered into a place of no reality, a wonderland.Everything is so clean, there is very little dust.

空气中带有湿润的丝丝香甜味,沁人心脾,那是岸边的花经细雨的洗涤,把香气随着雾飘散开来;那感觉像是谁把香囊洒在了周围,香气硬是扑鼻。
The air is so sweet.is gladdens my heart and refreshes my mind.The flower aromas, after a rain wash, waft along with the fog.It feels like there are sachets of it in the surroundings, the more you breathe, the more pungent it is.

我大口吸着清新香甜的湿润空气,肺仿佛在告诉我,多吸一点儿,在北方,我们干燥得太久了,如今来到了南方,就吸个够吧!
I breathe the fresh and moist air and my lungs tell me to please breathe more heavily, as they have felt dry for too long in the north of China.Since we are now in the south, please inhale as much as you can!

细雨中,一位年轻的少妇骑着自行车缓缓而来,她戴着一个大斗笠,斗笠是用蒲叶编织的,用蓝色的丝带系在额下,身上罩着一层薄薄的塑料雨衣,里面淡红、淡紫色的连衣裙成了雨中醒目的颜色。
In the rain, a young lady comes slowly towards me riding a bicycle and wearing a large woven hat that is made of leaves and fixed by a blue ribbon under her chin.She is covered with a thin plastic raincoat,but inside the raincoat,I can see her skirt is a reddish purple. The striking colour is obvious in the mist.

她,面容姣好,一定是在恋着西湖景色,冒雨来赏了。走近才发现她的自行车后座上还驮着一个四五岁的小姑娘, 有趣的是,小姑娘头上顶着一把花色的小雨伞,严格来说,是雨伞帽,戴在头上, 像盛开的花朵。
When she approaches, I find that she indeed looks beautiful, with a round tender face and a pair of big shining eyes.The moving bicycle and the lady become an interesting picture of the West Lake.Much closer I find a little girl sitting behind a young lady, the little girl’s age would be four or five years old. Interestingly,the little girl wears a flower umbrella on her head.If I put it exactly, it is an umbrella hat, like a big flower in full bloom.

杭州人真聪明,嫌打伞举着累,就发明了雨伞帽,只要扣在头上, 就可挡雨,而且两只手空下来可以干点儿别的。
Hangzhou people are really smart; instead of holding an umbrella they invent the umbrella hat.Putting a hat on the head can protect people from rain or sunlight while liberating the hands for something else.

这个小姑娘,一只手紧拽着母亲的衣角,另一手牵着一条细绳,绳那头儿系着一只红色的气球。
The little girl is holding a red balloon in one hand and tugging her mother’s clothes with the other.

这对儿母女成了雨中最靓丽动人的风景。
The young mother and little daughter became the most attractive scenery in the park.

她们沿着苏堤向前缓缓驶去,最后消失在细雨濛濛的纱雾中。
They sail along the causeway slowly, finally disappearing in the drizzling foggy yarn.

“越女天下白”这句古诗不由地跳荡在我的脑海。
The poem Girls of Yue Country Are the Whitest and Most Beautiful in the Whole World, suddenly dances in my mind.

难怪苏轼在他的诗歌中把西湖比喻为越国的绝代佳人西施,也唯有杭州西湖当得起如此盛誉。
No wonder Su Shi declared West Lake the country’s unequaled beauty.He implies that the true beauty of a thing is intrinsic and eternal whether visible or obscured. Only West Lake can match such a description.

西湖太柔媚了,满眼都是精致绝美的风景,就连风也是温柔的,雨也是温柔的,人在柔美的气息里,那些壮观、苍凉、壮怀激烈等词汇都用不上了,只有折服和陶醉。
Here everything is soft and delicate, even the wind and the rain are gentle.Vocabularies such as grand,bleak,magnificent,heroic,and so on cannot be used.Now I really become overjoyed.

如果说,盛开的鲜花是西湖的胭脂,霞光丽日是西湖的浓妆,葱绿的树木是西湖的裙裾,潋滟的波光是西湖靓丽的脸庞,那么,雨天是西湖的婚纱妆,把西湖打扮得纯洁无暇、朦胧妩媚。更确切地说,雨更是西湖的生命源泉,因为雨水,西湖的山才葱绿,西湖的花才鲜艳,西湖的空气才湿润清新,西湖的水量才充沛。
The flowers are in full bloom, the trees are lush green, the rays of light from the clouds are glowing, and the rain is fine and soft. All of them are the rouge and dowry for West Lake, but only the rain is the source of life.With plentiful rain, the mountains become green, the flowers become brilliant, the air becomes moist and the water becomes vast.

“山色空蒙雨亦奇”,奇,就奇在雨啊……
So, \"West Lake can be likened to a classic beauty.She’s fair whether lightly or richly adorned.” All the wonder and miracles are due to the rain.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-5 08:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的这种中英双语方式很刺激,非常值得学习,能一直坚持下去,受益匪浅!

需要静心慢品,感谢楼主分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 00:38 , Processed in 0.312184 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.