[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-2 16:55:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天亮了完整故事背景!

The background of the song –it dawns

韩红: singing music and words by hanhong
在生和死的瞬间,父母想到的并不是自己

In the moment of death and survivorship ,parents care noting about theirselves
他们用双手把生的希望留给了儿子,这就是父母之爱。
they give the hope of living to his son with their hands this is the love from parents
1999年10月3日的一场灾难

A disaster took place on October 3rd 1999
让当时只有2岁半的潘子灏变成了孤儿。
let the half and two years old PANZIHAO become a orphan
《天亮了》,
这是歌手韩红自己创作自己演唱的。
可是谁知道这动人的歌声背后,
还隐藏着一个催人泪下的故事......
It dawns—the song is created and songed by HANHONG herself,but who knows there is a tearful story. back the effecting songs
生命的故事

The story of life

1999年10月3日,在贵州麻岭风景区,

On October 3rd 1999,at the scenic arrtaction of MALING in GUIZHOU province  
正在运行的缆车突然坠毁,36名乘客中有14位不幸遇难。
the running cable car crashed down,14 died among the 36passengers
而就在悲剧发生时,一对年轻的夫妇,
用双手托起了自己两岁半的儿子。
结果,儿子得救了,这一对父母却失去了生命。

As the tradegy took place ,a young couple rised their two and half years old son with their hands as result their son survived and the couple lost their lives ..这个生命的故事,深深打动了歌手韩红,

The story touched HANHONG the singer very much
经过多方联系,她领养了这个大难不死的小孩,

Through all kinds of connection ,she adopted the brand from the burning  
下面我们要讲述的就是
发生在韩红和这个小孩之间的故事。
now we will tell you the story taking place between the boy and the singer HANGHONG
《天亮了》这首歌,
打动了亿万电视观众。而在创作这首歌之前,
打动韩红、激发她创作灵感的又是什么呢?

It is touchend millions of audience by the song it dawns.before creating the song what did touch HANHAONG and where is the source of inspiration to create it
韩红动情地说:

HANHONG said with deeply feeling
\"我就觉得是他爸爸和妈妈。因为我从小没爸爸,
我5岁的时候就失去了父亲,然后母亲又不在身边,
所以父母的这种爱对我来说是遥不可及的。
但是有哪个孩子不愿意有自己的爸爸妈妈呢?
I just think this is my dady and my mumy ,cos I have no dady at my young age ,at five years old I lost my dady ,then mumy has not been along me ,so the love from parents is far away from me,but no one want to lose her parents
我就觉得在缆车下滑即将坠地的那一瞬间,
子灏的爸爸潘天奇和他的妈妈贺燕雯
两个人把孩子举起来了,

I think at the moment of the cable car touch the ground the boy PANZIHAO was rised by his dady PANTIANQI and his mumy HEYANWEN
我心里觉得这是一个用伟大两个字
都无法去恰当体现的一个壮举。

It is can not describe this feat with a correct words even the word great
这个壮举也许是出于父亲、母亲的一种本能,
也许是出于他们对孩子的一种爱,也许很多,
总之我看到这的时候,我浑身鸡皮疙瘩都起来了。

The reason to survive their boy Perhaps is from instinct ,or from the belove to their child ,perhaps more ,but I was so touched\"
而发生事故的贵州麻岭风景区,
缆车竟然是违章设计施工的,
甚至只能载客十多名的缆车挤进了36人,
当缆车几乎是垂直上升时,悲剧就更加难以避免了。

The place where the tradegy took place was at the scenic arrtaction of MALING in GUIZHOU province  
and the cable car was desired and contructed illegally  
潘子灏的生还,是他父母的双手托起的一个奇迹。
the survive of PANZIHAO is a mirical
当韩红见到当时只有2岁半的潘子灏时,
一段新的故事开始了。

When HANHONG saw the half and two years old boy ,a new story began ..

韩红向记者讲述了她和子灏见面时的情景,

Hang hong decribed the scene to the reporter when she met with the boy panzihao  

她说:\"我一进门就看见了他,他就在一个角落里面。

She said :I just saw him when I steped in , he huddled up in a conner

我一叫他,他居然自己走过来抱着我,

I called him ,he straightly came to me and hold my leg .
于是我们俩在一起哭了好一阵,

Then I hugged him and cried a long time
就是让我自己尽情地去哭,
好像孩子跟我有很多话要说,然后我们两个人一直在哭,

I cried and cried and same the boy looked like have so many words to talk to me ,and we cried a long time

其实我们并不陌生,好像我对他也有很多话要说。
in deed we are not stranger ,I just feel I had so many wors want to say to him
                it dawns

That was an autumn ,freezes lingered about ,let me remind them .and their helpless eyes in the place where beautiful scene companied with , I heard a thunder of crash .and the sound shock the whole valley,just that autumn,I had never seen dadys face he rised the start-point of my renascence with his shoulders ,in the dark, tears full of my eyes.Dont leave ,don’t hurt ,I had seen dady and mumy just go away like that ,leave me alone on the strange world ,I don’t know what the risks is before me .i want to grasp her hand and mumy told me hope still there ,see the sun rise and mumy give me a smile ,it dawns

That was a night ,stars shinning upon the sky ,In the dream I saw my mumy.you should be strong on the world my baby ,don’t leave me mumy ,don’t hurt yourself , I had seen dady and mumy just went away like that ,leave me alone on the strange world,I want to build a beautiful garden ,i want to grasp his hand ,mumy told me hope still there ,see the sun rise, it dawns

I had seen dady and mumy just going away, leave me alone on the strange world, I don’t know what the risks is befor me, i want to grasp his hand, mumy told me hope still there, see the sun rise and mumy give me a smile ,it dawns
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-11-2 16:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
一直为韩红的这首歌感动,今天看到这个贴,非常好就给转到这里来了,希望大家能够喜欢!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:49 , Processed in 0.308791 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.