搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 789|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] Olympics 2008 in my eye

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-28 10:23:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
奥运就要到了,一切都紧锣密鼓的展开,前些日子北京进行了机动车限行制度,在此发表些个人看法。

Olympics 2008 in my eye

I believe it's a hard-won opportunity for Beijing to be known by world. And at the same time it was really a sage decision by the International Olympic Committee, for people all over the world are now very curious about China, about Beijing. They need the opportunity also.

Of course it will be a great success. Just days ago, a test measuring the effect of reduced road traffic over 4 days on air quality was hold in Beijing. For the 4 days, from August 17-20, Beijing restricted the number of motor vehicles on roads, based on license plate numbers. All the residents in Beijng cooperated actively and kept more than one million motor vehicles off of roads. So the results of the test is successful. As a Beijnger, I undoubtedly experienced the public traffic in those days. But I feel there is still a little pity. Yes, it is faster than usuall in the 4 days by public vehicle, but it is so crowded especially in the 2 working days.

Imaging, next year during the Olympics, though some new subways will be bought into effect, millions more people than now will rush into Beijing.So in my point of view, Olympics 2008 is a chance for Beijing and it is a challenge for Beijing at the same time. We still need do more.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 11:16 , Processed in 0.106597 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.