找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1067|回复: 0

[【民商法学】] 本科时所做<论未遂>毕业论文

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-19 09:19:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本科时做的论文,希望对别人有用吧.还恳请斑竹看后,考虑加1威望.确实没有足以加威望的资料了.
请问斑竹这样应该可以了吧?  加威真是太难了
摘  要
未遂犯通常被认为是一种与既遂犯相对应的情况。对既遂犯的处罚由来已久,但未遂犯作为一种犯罪形式,为刑法所处罚却是近代的事。从未遂犯的起源以至其发展过程中可以看出,未遂犯的概念从它产生时起,就伴随着各种各样的争议。而未遂犯理论在这种种争议中不断得到发展与完善。在我国,由于历史与现实的原因,未遂犯理论的发展与研究并没有受到应有的重视,现有的刑法理论对此研究尚不充分,关于未遂犯理论的一些基础性问题还没有形成一致性的见解,存在较大的争议。本文即对未遂犯的处罚根据、“着手”的界定以及未遂犯与不能犯的界定等基础性问题展开探讨。同时,本文采用了历史分析法、比较分析法以及例证法来具体论述。正文由以下三部分组成:
首先,关于未遂犯的处罚依据,首先介绍未遂犯处罚的渊源,从整体上阐述未遂犯的发展历史,初步介绍客观主义、主观主义以及折衷主义未遂论,形成对未遂理论的初步认识。并在评述主客观以及折衷主义立场之后,立足国情,构建我国的客观主义立场。
其次,关于“着手”的界定,在具体阐述以及评价了关于着手的各种观点之后,立足我国,为司法实践提出可行性的界定标准,即采纳实质的客观说,并进而在实质的客观说的两种具体标准中,采纳实质的结果说,正确界定实行行为与预备行为。
第三,关于未遂犯与不能犯的界定,在介绍了关于未遂犯与不能犯界定的各种观点后,对各种观点进行评价,指出各自存在的不足。同时,本文探讨了我国关于未遂犯与不能犯理论通说中存在的问题。对未遂犯与不能犯的界定,坚持主客观相统一的原则,根据客观的因果法则,对客观行为是否具有侵害法益的危险性进行认定。

关键词:未遂犯  处罚依据  着手  不能犯

Abstract
Usually, most people may think attempt to be a kind of crime which is standing the opposite of accomplished. To punish the accomplished crime has a long history. but attempt to be punished by criminal law is the recently thing. From the origin crime and its development process, we can see the concept of attempt grows between the antinomy of the subjective and external theories from the date of its birth. The theory of attempt is growing between various controversies. The theory of attempt in our country, has not development with the tape of ages, for reasons of history and practice. We did not pay enough attention to the theory of attempt. The theories concerning on the criminal law which we have now have not been study enough. The foundation questions of this theory have not form unit standpoint, some question concerning attempt also has much many different appointments. So my article will write three questions about it: the foundations of attempt punishment、definition of “begin” and definition of attempt and impossibility. At the same time, in my article, I will adopt the history analysis method﹑compare analysis method and instance method to discuss my topics. The body of my article is :
Firstly, The foundation of attempt punishment. First, will introduce the history of punishment of attempt. And to introduce the objective doctrine、 subjective doctrine and compromised doctrine ,to form the first know of attempt. Next, standing in our country, set up objective doctrine position, after commenting the objective doctrine、 subjective doctrine and compromised doctrine.
Secondly, The definition of “begin”. After introduce of different views of the definition of begin, standing in our country, I will give a define standard which is easily to practice for the judicatory. That is, we will accept the substance of objective doctrine, and we will accept appointment of result. And we can know how to definition begin and preparation.
Thirdly, The definition of attempt and impossibility. After the introduce of different views of the definition of attempt and impossibility, evaluate each one and will point the shortages of it, at the same time, my article will discuss the shortage of the definition of attempt and impossibility in our country. And the answer of it is to insist the unify of objective and Subjective. Accord to the standing of doctrine, to judge the objective behavior whether have the risk of violate.

Key words:  Attempt  Foundation of punishment  Definition of “begin”  Impossibility

目  录
第一章 绪论  1
第二章 未遂犯的处罚根据  2
一、处罚未遂犯的渊源  2
二、处罚根据的理论争议  3
(一) 客观的未遂论  4
(二) 主观的未遂论  4
(三) 折衷的未遂论  4
三、论争实质及立场选择  5
(一) 各种学说理论争议的实质  5
(二) 未遂犯处罚根据的立场选择  6
第三章 “着手”的界定  8
一、界定“着手”的各种观点  8
(一) 客观说  8
(二) 主观说  9
(三) 折衷说  10
二、“着手”的界定标准的选择  10
(一) 实质客观说的采纳  10
(二) 实质客观说中结果说的适用性  11
第四章 未遂犯与不能犯的界定  12
一、未遂犯与不能犯界定的各种观点  13
(一) 纯粹的主观说  13
(二) 抽象的危险说  14
(三) 具体的危险说  15
(四) 客观的危险说  16
二、未遂犯与不能犯界定标准的选择  16
第五章 结论  18
参考文献  19
致谢  21
附录  22

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 04:56 , Processed in 0.261044 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.