搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1405|回复: 17

[[小语种资源]] 第四期有奖写作练习[庆祝元旦](1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-31 13:16:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第四期有奖写作练习[庆祝元旦](1个威望)

第四期有奖写作练习

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.新年寄语

要求:有点抒情.要真实!

Let's go!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-31 15:23:23 | 显示全部楼层
=5000]  New year sends word to you
  The life happiest is send off the old and welcome the new, because the people at times are  creating the new life.
  When your tear up the last calendar, you must float something before your mind. Feeling the time passes fast,
even reviewed what in the past year does, by was joyful to oneself, is  gratified, or the regret?  Only treasures the time , then he can get the aquamarine after death, would got a very heavy fruit
  One greeting card, such as a small bateau, take my sincerest true feelings, swings into your tranquil life.In life range, do not have only to  appreciate lamplight thick liquid sound, but also must good steering  wheel, pass through difficult situation, sails to the victory the  other shore.
  Often thankful those day that are past, the memory always bright like the sunlight.think over we know, is the past day more, is easily recall to infect by rich hues .Even if experiences  pure and the joyful day,  still is the eternal dream of the years, for this yearned, smile the ┉┉
  Each roads all link the desirable state, each effort will gets the flourishing repay , each wisheses will can carry out.Keep want ,don't stop to trudge, it will be playing the exquisite movement.
  In the end of the year,the wish blooms together along with the firecracker, reflecting our faces .Please let me hold hands with you to accept the New Year's Day'favor:
Challenge, opportunity, hope, success, happiness and high spirits!
  I bless you honestly, the friends of readfree garden, in spite of who are you, in spite of where are you, wish to collect genuine feeling as treasure permanently, spread the mirth full everywhere.
新年寄语
人生最美好的是送旧迎新,因为人们时时在创造新生活。
  当你撕去最后一张日历时,一定会心绪浮泛,深感时光流逝之速,甚而回顾在过去的一年里做了什么,于自己以喜悦、欣慰,抑或遗憾、惋惜?只有珍重时光的人,才会在身后长出绿荫,结出沉甸甸的果实。
  一张贺卡,如一叶小舟,带着我最诚挚的心声,摇入你恬馨的港湾。在人生的航程上,不要只欣赏灯影浆声,还要把好舵轮,穿越惊涛骇浪,驶向胜利的彼岸。
  时常感谢那些过去的日子,记忆总是阳光般灿烂。细细想来,越是过去的日子,越是容易被回忆染上斑斓七彩。纵然经历过单纯而快乐的日子,仍然是岁月的永恒梦想,为此而向往着,微笑着┉┉
  每一条道路都连结着佳境,每一种努力都会得到丰盛的回报,每一个愿望都会得以实现。只要不停止跋涉的脚步,生命就会弹响绝妙的乐章。
  在岁末最后一响钟声里,祝福随着爆竹声一起绽放,一起映染脸膛。请让我同你携手接受新年的赐予:挑战、机遇、希望、成功、幸福和欢欣!
  我真诚地祝福你们,读书园地的朋友们,不论你是谁,不论你在何方,愿真情永久珍藏,把欢笑洒满四方.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-31 23:18:08 | 显示全部楼层
]  A brand new year has been coming toward us. What is your plan to shape this year about work and life?
Although I used to hold loose to the annul changes many times, this year is a little different, I feel. What happened during the last two year had relative strong effects on me, in many aspects, which changed me a lot. On the same day two years ago, it is no way for me to imagine the protean, upside-down experience I ever went through.
Everything will past, no matter positive, or negative. All kinds of life will become fortunes for us. That is one of the most driving forces for a person. It is important.
Today is the New Year’s Day. Yesterday a friend asked me, ‘hi, guy, Satedy is the new years day. what is your plan for it, do you want to find something interesting to do?’. Oh, no, I just want to stay alone, to have some spare time, to digest my experience.
Everyone seems very busy nowadays. This is a hectic age, more things waiting for you, and less time for thinking. We always occupied by various activities, which seems an overwhelming trend in this world. Many people think our country is more active, and full of hope than ever. But we also lost many precious traditions.
Of course, I will find some outdoor activities, to see young people, like me, to see active children, to see couples, and students, all these will bring me back to the real life, and I should prepare many things for this new year. Life is important, work is, too. The New Year gives us new stage to bring our hope, expectation, and dream and to accomplish them.

New year, new idea, new plan, new opportunity, and new life, is coming. Let’s go![/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-1 00:39:50 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]
A child is expecting a new year. A young man is celebrating a new year. But to me, a middle-aged man, facing the coming new year, I don’t know what to say and what to do. Just as usual, I have to make a new year’s resolution and then, after one month or so break it? No, it cannot be the thing done by the persons like my age.
Maybe I should be more realistic, and make my goal attainable. Maybe I should understand the sentence better: Gold can be bought, exchanged and stored, whereas time, once slipping away, cannot be regained. Maybe I should …
But one thing is certain: It is never too old to learn. Constant learning can make people more learned and experienced so that they can suit the changing world better. As for grown-ups, even the aged, learning is important as well. Although we have studied something for many years, and have learned a lot already, there are still some experiences and laws summed up or discovered by our predecessor for us to learn. Thus, we must be aware that we should stick to learning throughout our lives.
Sometimes we hear our elders remark about our young people, “Youth always wasted on the young.” What they principally refer to is youth’s lack of awareness of time’s passage. What wise advice! If we waste our youth, we will never regain it. If we treasure it, we can say when we become old that the days of our youth have been spent to their fullest.
Christopher Morley says, “There is only one success to be able to spend your life in your own way.” I should spend my life in my own way, and every one should spend his life in his/her own way.
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-1 05:59:03 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]it's a new year."Happy New Year!" That greeting will be said and heard for at least the first couple of weeks as a new year gets under way.and now i would like to say "happy new year!" to myself just for lucky in 2006.

The beginning of spring is a logical time to start a new year. After all, it is the season of rebirth, of planting new crops, and of blossoming. January 1, on the other hand, has no astronomical nor agricultural significance. It is purely a starting for my life. i should dovote myself to test.just do it. i convice that dream it ,do it ,and have it.

Traditionally, it was thought that one could affect the luck they would have throughout the coming year by what they did or ate on the first day of the year.
i need more food and who can give me? by myself hardworking.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-1 14:57:10 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  My  hope  in  the  new  year   
          liushijun
Let us all gather round and cheer,
With a drink of wine or an ice cold beer
Perhaps you're like me and don't drink the swill,
Or your like my grandparents who live on pills.
Maybe this world seems harsh at times,
Or its just that most of us just like to whine.
I'd say that this is a great place to be,
It all depends on how we can see.
True we've had bad things in the past,
But we know in our hearts that these will not last.
If we try our best to be simple and pure,
There's nothing our hopes and dreams cannot cure.
So, I don't know the value this is worth,
But lets all try to be happy and heal Mother Earth!
Happy New Year!
When I recite this poem, I know the new year is nearing to us. In the coming time I have two hopes as follow: the first is that I wish my country will be stronger and stronger, richer and richer. a famous president in U.S had ever said: do not ask what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country. Yes I am nobody, I only do a litter thing for my country, however I will try my best. The second hope is that our  mothers have a good health. Life is nothing but a series of crosses for us mothers. My mother used to say, "He who angers you, conquers you!" But my mother was a saint. No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement. She was the archetypal selfless mother: living only for her children, sheltering them from the consequences of their actions -- and in the end doing them irreparable harm. when  we are welcome to our excitements, I hope my country and my mother long live, long live ………because of them, my life is worth living[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-1 15:22:55 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  My  wish  in  the  new  year
Liu shilun
My wish in the new year is that my friends earn a sum of money, work smoothly, and have a sound health. Thank my friend dor your help to me in the past time. It is not so much our friends' help that helps us as the confident knowledge that they will help us. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value. You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. A faithful friend is a strong defense: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. I am happy this year in that I have Made a lot of new friend in readfree web. i  have ever meet a "Charlotte's Web"  ads,now I introduce to my new friend SDDZ: I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that. i  hope my friend’s web more successful. now let us together sing a song to welcome the new year:
This is the beginning of a great New Year.
This is the beginning of a new learning to blossom and grow.
This is the beginning of a whole new secret to bliss.
You are self-expanding to respond; that’s the sheer magnificence within you.
Are you ready to receive these splendors of the heaven?
Are you ready to receive in awareness; the wisdom of ALL?[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-1 15:51:09 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  the words to my wife in the new year
liushijun
My wife ,you are working hard. i know  "A house does not need a wife any more than it needs a husband."  You give birth to my baby. You know:Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them. Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them. Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him. Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it., you look after my baby carefully
Here I write a few lines for you, and hope God bless you:
In the past year ,I am lucky to meet you, In the this moment , I am happy to be with you, In the coming future, we are walking hand in hand , We, too, have a romantic life , We've seen the passing of another year. For many it's been filled with pain and tears. We've seen our loved ones in their decline. We've had to accept that they won't be fine. Some of us had to say good bye, To a long time loved one, and we've all cried. But there have been times in this past year, That certain events have brought us cheer. There are so many friends that are on the list, And I know there's names I will have missed. But better friends I could not have bought.
And here is just a New Year's thought. If it were possible that a wish could come true, Then this is my New Year's wish for you. May the coming year be full of hope, And may we be given the strength to cope. Let courage, faith and patience abound. And let us pray that a cure will be found.
And now at the close of another year, My dear ,my darning, I wish you a Happy New Year.[320words][/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-1 23:32:23 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  2006 is coming, just  like a little girl,
without noicing and shouting, she is coming.

I am not ready for her, since I am not prepare to getting old,
there are still lots to do in 2005, yet it is gone.

2006 is coming, just like a dog,
without burkeling and running, it is coming.

the snow in 2005 has not melt,
the ice in 2006 has grown thicker.

"Happy New Year!" That greeting will be said and heard everywhere,
and I remember a song learnt in scholl.

The song, "Auld Lang Syne," playing in the background, is sung at the stroke of midnight in almost every English-speaking country in the world to bring in the new year. At least partially written by Robert Burns in the 1700's, it was first published in 1796 after Burns' death. Early variations of the song were sung prior to 1700 and inspired Burns to produce the modern rendition.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
and days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

and never brought to mind?
and days of auld lang syne?
And here's a hand, my trusty friend
And gie's a hand o' thine
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne

Happy new year to all the friends on readfree.bbs[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-2 12:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
第四期有奖写作练习[庆祝元旦](1个威望)

第四期有奖写作练习[庆祝元旦](1个威望)

第四期有奖写作练习

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.新年寄语

要求:有点抒情.要真实!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-2 21:02:31 | 显示全部楼层
=5000]

Few days ago,there was a very very heavy snow in Dalian.The people said that it was the heaviest snow in the recent 50 years.Snow means luck.It is a best auspice.And the snow fell with best wishes,also cleaned away unpleasant things.So we can forget the worse matters which have given us a big beat.We also will remember the happiest period when we have enjoyed ourselves.In fact ,the enjoyable snow brought us a big present.I am a graduate student in DLILI.And it is the period of teaching evaluation between 3th December and 9th December.Maybe  God bless our school .The second day ,he did us a great favor.
     Ice-cold wind with heavy snow flaped the ground.Instead of mussy grass and yellow leaves,the white holy gauze covered our mother-land.Couldn’t fight back the cold ,kinds of lifes shrinked in their warm home from outside.Only the human beat the cold winter,enjoy themselves in the white happy world, heaping beautiful snowman, having a snowball fight.And in our universty ,we are still outside.But we have no time to play with the snow ,busy in cleaning the schoolyard with kinds of tools , such as shovels, besoms,and so on.The passion of the students and teachers fought off  the cold air,and also moved the professors who came here for the evaluation.At last, we got a good result.We succeed in the battle.
    So I think during the past year,our school had a excellent year.As a member of it,it meas that we also had a good one.And we also met our french friends who became our roommates.We already spent a happy month with them.We learn a lot of things from each other.Best wishes to our good french friends and ourselves in the new year.No matter How bad things we have ever had in the last year,no matter what a stupid thing we have done during that year,and no matter why  we have felt sad ,it is already passed,it belongs to past.Don’t forget happy things,but no remember unpleased matters.New year gives us good start.Good start leads us to success.Happy New Year!Not only to us ,but also to other people in the world!
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-2 21:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]Words to the New Year
The year of 2006 has come. It is very important for me because I will get my master's degree this year if all right. Every time I recall that I left my job 2 and a half years ago a strange passion happens to me. It's a professional design institute in Tianjin. It mainly does design work for electrified railways, focusing on the power supply system. I have met many good friends there with whom I still have frequent contact. Well, for some private reason I felt I had to leave.
Now I have one and a half years' study in my graduate study. Soon I will face with the fierce competition in job-hunting. I understand getting an idealistic job for this time is not an easy thing. However, I have the confidence that I can get a job to my satisfaction.
I'm preparing my thesis now. Till now I have not got a clear idea about what to write. My tutor is a kind man who is patient but serious. He is urging us in our jobs though not many words said. I have read some foreign articles about my research subject. Others say that I may choose to "learn from" some foreign article since English is not so hard for myself. I don't know if it is good or if it can work. Anyway, I will continue my research and speed it up.
Here is 2006 now, a new year and a new beginning. I really hope I will graduate successfully and get a job I like. Where there is a will, there is a way. I do believe in it.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-2 22:16:37 | 显示全部楼层
=5000]The last year  passed away!There are many things that we should conclude!When the past old year ended up,and the next year is coming.We always sign that time flys away.In the past year , I harvest more.I married my wife.Our marriage results from our seven years' love. Although sometimes we may quarrel with each other,we love deeply each other.I love my wife and I am willing to be her companion for ever. Another exciting thing is that we owned our house. My wife and me both graduated only for a year.In the city,we have an ordinary job and work in an ordinary coroperation. Having our own house is our dream. We made our mind to buy the house because the price increased rapidly. We had rathter pay our salary to loan that the rent of house. With our parents' assistance, our dream became true.In the next year, I have two wish.One is that I can got the certification of English Translation.I like English Translation.And I have more spare time.The other is that my wife can got the master degree.I think she can succeed with her arduousnes  and my love to her.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-4 19:08:19 | 显示全部楼层
=5000]The old year dies and the new year is born. Almost every one sings and dances for the coming the new year. Standing the doorstep of the new year, I am thinking about the days to come.
I am thinking about my families. I hope my families will keep in good shape, especially my parents. I am very pleased to see the old age doesn't prevent them from being energetic and buoyant. I am thinking about my career. In fact I now and then feel at a loss what leads to the next high. I feel like a wreck. I wonder where I am going. But I am eager to walk out of such bewilderment and little action. May I have to go to a deserted island for a transformative travel. I have to change and change for all. And I have to make decisions and prompt myself to move forward.
I am thinking about how to get rid of all those troubles and enjoy the life of every day. I am thinking about what's the meaning of life. Obviously to live is not enough and I have to go on looking into the meaning of life
A year comes and goes. Long live the friendship. Happy New Year to my friends here![/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-4 20:52:16 | 显示全部楼层
=5000]
Hello http://www.readfree.net , hello everyone and welcome to the year 2006.  
The New Year is around us now, and I hope http://www.readfree.net will becoming more and more effective and I hope all the readers are working their way towards their goals and the fulfillment of their resolutions.  It has been half one years since I know you, http://www.readfree.net , and I fell I can’t without you anymore ,whenever I have some questions, I will come to you I ,I hope you will be my forever friend .
Also, The New Year season is upon us, and we all have a season of goodwill and thoughts of others to look forward to.  I hope that http://www.readfree.net is able to see all of the joy of this holiday season, accept it, and make it a part of yourself and share it with others.
All in all , I hope every day, every hour, and every minute http://www.readfree.net is special to us .That's why I propose, that as of today.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-6 13:46:02 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续..............................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-9 02:44:10 | 显示全部楼层
=5000]  The Spring Festival is coming, Will you ready the red packets to children? will you be staying-up with your parents?
The beginning of 2006 is a time to ring out the old and ring in the new,Everyone is expecting new things to happen during every new year. Perhaps this year could be the one in which the grandest things happen! In 2006, I hope that you're working your way towards your goals and the fulfillment of your resolutions (if you made any). Whether you made some or not, I wish you the best of success with each new day that makes its way into our lives,take good care of yourself, and the rest will fall into place!

I hope that you're able to see all of the joy of this holiday season. Will you decide to start over from New Year? You have choice. You can select joy over despair. You can select happiness over tears. You can select action over apathy. You can select growth over stagnation. You can select you. And you can select life. And it's time that you start off. The Spring Festival is stretching her arms to embrace you into a new, refreshing, prosperous world: welcome abroad, enjoy your life, have fun.

You’re listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, this is Faith. I wish you happiness during the holidays and through out the New Year.
  [/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-9 20:33:23 | 显示全部楼层
本期活动结束!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 03:15 , Processed in 0.659048 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.