找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 674|回复: 0

[【资源下载】] 癌症治疗:Natural Compounds in Cancer Therapy

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-21 22:43:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Natural Compounds in Cancer Therapy: Promising Nontoxic Antitumor Agents From Plants & Other Natural Sources

By John Boik

[li]Publisher:  OREGON MEDICAL PRESS[/li][li]Number Of Pages:  521[/li][li]Publication Date:  2001-03[/li][li]Sales Rank:  419624[/li][li]ISBN / ASIN:  0964828014[/li][li]EAN:  9780964828018[/li][li]Binding:  Paperback[/li][li]Manufacturer:  OREGON MEDICAL PRESS[/li][li]Studio:  OREGON MEDICAL PRESS[/li][li]Average Rating:  5[/li][li]Total Reviews:  8[/li]

Review:

One of the Best Books I Own (....on any subject)
This is simply an outstanding book. I loved it and think that it can help lots of people whose oncologists just don't get it. The subject matter is fairly technical for the layman, as it is written by a first-rate researcher in the field. I think that this book was written for people who are comforatable reading slightly technical material (e.g., the Scientific American crowd). The author's explanations are very detailed. It is one of the best basic references that I have on general cancer biology. In a few places, the author seems to assume that the reader has taken at least introductory or even organic chemistry. If you haven't taken chemistry, I would still buy it. It is packed with great information, some of it taken from the author's own research. Also, the literature references are very new and relevant to the subject matter. A few areas could have been explained a little more clearly (the explanation of drug synergy was not the book's strong point).

下载地址:
http://rapidshare.com/files/64044809/boik0964828014.rar
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Brian%20Lee/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/111.jpg

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 18:19 , Processed in 0.117360 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.