|
客户交谈英语---见面篇
1,Let me do the interpretation for you.(让我帮你翻译)
2,Nice meeting you/Nice to have met you.(认识了你真好)
3,We warmly welcome you here.(衷心欢迎你的到来)
4,We’ve long looked forward to meeting you.(我们早已期待与你的会面)
5,Allow me to introduce…(请允许我介绍一下..)
6,what about introduce everybody first.(先介绍一下大家吧)
7,This is Mr.*,supervisor of the Customer Service Department.(这是*先生,客户服务部主管)
8,How shall I address you?(怎样称呼你?)
9,This is my name card.(这是我的名片)
10,I’m in charge here.(我是这里的负责人)
11,Could you speak a bit more slowly?I don’t quite catch you(能否讲慢一点点?我不大听得明白)
12,Is this your family name or your given name?(这是你的姓,还是你的名?)
13,How do you spell your name?(你的名字怎么写?)
14,I beg your pardon?Could you please repeat that?(抱歉,能重复一下吗?)
15,This way,please.(请这边走)—Which way?(走哪边?)
16,would you like something to drink?(要不要喝点什么?)
17,Allow me.(让我来吧)
18,At your service.(愿为你效劳)—That’s very kind of you.(你真好)
19,What else can I do for you?(还有其他事情需要我为你效劳吗?)
20,If there’s anything I can do for you,don’t hesitate to let me know.
(如果有什么地方能为你效劳,尽管告诉我)
21,That’s what I’m here for.(这是我应该做的)
21,Hope you’ll have a nice stay here.(希望你在这里过得愉快)
产品交谈篇
1,Do you like to look into your product in great detail?(你想了解一下产品吗?)
2,Our company was established in 1990.(我们公司创建于1990年)
3,We take pride in our product.(我们对我们的产品感到自豪)
4,Our buyers include….(我们的买家包括…..)
5,Could you name its possible deficiencies?(能否谈一下它的不足之处?)
6,If you’re happy with the quality…(如果你们对质量满意的话…)
7,The quality meets the standard set by the….(产品质量达到了…标准)
8,We’ve adopted universal standards.(我们采用的是通用标准)
9,Specifications are standardized.(规格是标准的)
10,We’re adaptable to suit individual needs.(我们可以依照不同的需要做出变化)
11,Our product has advantages over other similar products.(我们的产品比其他同类型的产品具有优势)
12,It comes in various styles and sizes.(款式和尺寸都很多)
13,This is our newly-launched selection(这是我们刚推出的系列)
14,This is our latest style.(这是我们最新的款式)
15,Providing quality service is always our top priority.(优质的服务一向是我们的综旨)
价格篇
1,Your prices are much too high.(你们的价格太高.)
2,Our prices are a little high,compared with those of other suppliers.
(我们的价格与其他供应商相比是高一些)
3,If you will lower the price….(如果你们降一点价的话….)
4,Does this price cover all the charges?(这个价格包括所有费用吗?)
5,The unit price is 56 US cents.(单价是56美分)
6,How do you price the product?(你们是怎样给产品定价?)
7,pricing is based on….(定价是依据….)
8,The retail price in US is around $30.(在美国的基准零售价约为$30)
9,Our average profit is no more than 5%.(我们的平均利润只有5%)
10,Our prices increase is simply due to the higher costs caused by the soaring prices of raw materials.(我们的产品提价只是因为原材料价格猛涨,大大增加了我们的生产成本.)
11,I’ll go very carefully into the price again.(我会把价格再好好考虑一下.)
12,I’ll try my best to put you on the best of terms.(我会尽力给你最优惠条件)
13,Please confirm that you accept this percentage.(请确认你接受这个比率)
14,What’s the floor price?(底价是多少?)
15,There is no extra charge.(没有额外收费.)
16,This is our bottom line.(这是我们的底线.)
17,This price is remarkably competitive for a product of this quality.
(这样的价格相对于如此质量的产品来说,是很优惠的)
18,This quote has minimized our room for profits.(这个报价已经最大限度的压缩了我们的利润空间.)
19,If quoted prices are competitive,we will order on a regular basis.(如果报价优惠我们会长期订购.)
20,Could I have a copy of your current price-list for exhibition stands?(我想要一份展览摊位最新的价格表.)
21,Please give me a quote.(请给一个报价)
22,Is this price negotiable?(这个价格可以再谈谈吗?)
23,This is a firm quote.(这是实价.)
24,Prices are subject to change.(价格会随情况而变化.)
25,Prices are fixed.(价格是固定的)
26,Prices range from $10-$12.(价格在$10-$12之间)
27,Normally,we deal on a 30% trade discount basis.(我们一般以30%的折扣成交)
28,Please deduct insurance and freight charges from the gross price in the invoice.
(请在发票中将运输和保险费用减除)
29,We need to know exactly what we’re paying for.(我们需要清楚地知道我们在为什么项目付款)
定货篇
1,We will consider placing a substantial order provided that…(如果…我们就考虑下一个大的订单).
2,Could you shed some light on your intended order size?(可不可以透露一下你们想下的订单量?)
3,We will place further orders if this one is completed to our satisfaction.(如果这个订单的完成让我们满意,我们会再下订单.)
4,We will give preferential treatment to your order.(我们会优先处理你们的订单.)
5,We look forward to your next orders.(我们期待着你们新的订单.)
6,We hope this is the first or many orders you will be placing with us.(希望这是你们很多订单中的第一个.)
7,We’re dealing with your order.(我们正在处理你们的订单.)
8,We very much appreciate the business your company has given us.(感谢贵公司让我们获得这笔生意.)
付款篇
1,What method of payment would you sug.(你建议用什么付款方式.)
2,We don’t accept bills of exchange.(我们不接受汇票.)—cash on delivery(一手交钱一手交货.)
3,This method of payment is not economical.(这种付款方式不经济.)
4,The total sum is to be paid up in 2 installments(总数分两期付讫).
5,Two-thirds of the goods’value is to be paid in cash(货款的三分之二用现金支付).
6,We do trust you.(我们确实信任你们).
7,Please make sure that accounts are cleared in early April.(请确保在四月初把款项结清). |
|