外语学习

[[原创地带]] 2018年上海中考英语作文
  • 1# nidalee
  • 33102018-6-18 22:11:57
本帖最后由 nidalee 于 2018-6-18 22:11 编辑

昨天上海中考落下帷幕,请看上海中考英语作文题目:
Write at least 60 words about the topic “My progress”.  (以“我进步了”为题,写一篇不少于60个词的短文,标点符号不占格。)
你在生活或学习中一定取得过不少进步,比如生活技能的获得、学习方法的掌握、良好习惯的养成。请选取其中一个方面,结合自身经历,谈一谈你是如何取得这一进步的。
(注意:文中不得出现任何姓名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。)
The following is for reference only (以下表达仅供参考)
used to do/be …
try my best to …
make progress in (doing) …

何老师原创范文:
My progress
I used to be poor at English, especially(用especially是为了写具体点) in reading and writing(英语不就包括听说读写嘛) which I consider extremely difficult. The biggest problem was that after reading a passage, I couldn’t fully understand it, which made me feel very depressed and frustrated(这两个词不会用的话可以考虑用考纲词upset,甚至sad). But I kept on reading difficult English articles instead of just giving up. And I I also practiced English writing whenever I had a chance. (具体写我的奋斗过程,没有过程哪来的结果?) Little by little (也可以用Gradually), I made remarkable(这个词同学们要是不会可以简单地换为much) progress in English and gained(也可以选用picked up) a lot of confidence(写着写着就回归到信心这个永恒的主题上来了) through my constant(这个词要是不会可以简单地换为hard) effort. As you can imagine, nothing makes me prouder than feeling my progress in English. My dear reader, as long as you bravely face your weaknesses and take effective ways to overcome them, I believe you will, like I do, be able to see your progress in yourself.(由己及他,升华主题)

范文中的六个超纲词,其中
extremely是我要求学生必须记住的高频超纲副词;
depressed是牛津课本9BU5的词汇;
frustrate这个词我不想说它有多高频了,且看2018年奉贤中考二模阅读B篇:You should reply to messages. it's very frustrating to text a friend who takes a long time to reply, yet manages to update their statuses(状态) on their social networking sites in the meantime.;
remarkable/rɪˈmɑːkəbl/(非凡的)在2018年虹口一模阅读B篇出现过:Being close to 70, I guessed, she had a remarkable voice.;
effective这个词牛津上海教材七年级的学生都应该知道;
overcome在2018年虹口二模阅读A篇出现过:But he overcomes it all and teaches everybody lessons of kindness, sympathy, etc.
(本人个人公众号原文链接:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz ... fe7f190e6fa10ecd#rd
倒序浏览 看全部 全部回复
暂无回复,快来抢沙发
回复 收藏 分享 淘帖