找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1517|回复: 2

[[求助与讨论]] Choice

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-2 11:36:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Choice is an enternal in human history.A life without choice is hard to imagine.I think choice is everywhere in our life .The difficulty in life is choice.
A life without choice is impossible.No matter who you are ,choice is equal to everybody.We meet choice everyday.The world is full of choice.Sometimes it may be difficult to make a choice,but we have to do it.For example,we go to our classroom,and we have many ways to get there.In this situation,we face to choice and so on.The choice never ends until we die.
Many times,I was hurt by someone or something,and I was sad,but I had a choice to forgive them.I are not always angry,because I know angry is the weak's attribute.A wise man will make haste to forgive.  This is my choice, not because my heart is not pain,but because nothing is worthy of sadness.I often told myself that : Everyone is an indivadual personal. They are the only one.You can not ask everyone to understand you.When I do this ,I am the happinest person in the world.
Man's power of choice enables him to think like an angle or a devil,a king or a slave.Choice is important.I choose to like an angle and a king.No matter how much pain the life gives me,I still choose kind to people.I believe I can do this !
We must be careful to make a choice.Or else we will lose ourselves. choice may control our fate. Nobody can carry on it.You are the owner of it!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-16 09:22:05 | 显示全部楼层
what do you mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-17 02:50:07 | 显示全部楼层
i think i got it,thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:41 , Processed in 0.291400 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.