Vascular and Interventional Radiology
By Karim Valji

Publisher:  Saunders
Number Of Pages:  640
Publication Date:  2006-05-19
ISBN-10 / ASIN:  0721606210
ISBN-13 / EAN:  9780721606217

Product Description:
Fully revised to reflect the latest advances in the field, this timely 2nd edition provides a thorough introduction to vascular and interventional radiology. You’ll find a detailed review of the full spectrum of vascular and non-vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures—essential knowledge for Board review or clinical reference. Concisely written text and a logical organization present normal and variant anatomy, diagnostic entities, and cutting edge interventional techniques in a step-by-step-format. More than 1,200 state-of-the-art digital illustrations of the highest quality replace the images of the previous edition for a more accurate, up-to-date representation of what you see in practice today. * Covers the fundamentals of the specialty in a manner suitable for the beginner, intermediate, and all those in between. * Presents diagnostic and interventional procedures logically, offering the essential information with little redundancy. * Serves equally well for on-the-spot clinical reference as for efficient Board review.
Review
This is a very good medium-sized textbook on the subject and provides an excellent information source for day-to-day problems faced by interventional radiologists whatever their experience.
Clinical Radiology, April 2008
\"This is the second edition of a book that attempts to be an all-encompasing volume on vascular and non-vascular interventional radiology.
Overall, this is a book that I enjoyed. There is much excellent information in ti...it certainly should be on the shelves of all teaching departments. Many trainees, both those thinking of an interventional career or just interested to know the scope of the subject, would find much of use in it.\"
- Reviewed by Dr Colin Todd, Consultant Radiologist and Medical Director, Kingston Hospital, Surrey.

Summary: Excellent IR Text
Rating: 4
Valji's Vascular and Interventional Radiology is an excellent, highly readable and mostly up-to-date textbook which will be very useful to radiology residents.
My sole complaint (and it's significant) is about the figures. In most cases there are no arrows and the captions are often quite vague, just mentioning the type of finding in the figure without providing specific anatomic localization. The net effect is to sometimes leave you searching the pictures to even find the abnormality! Certainly it means that, unlike with many radiology texts, it's hard to just \"look at the pictures\" and their captions and ignore the text of this book.
All in all, I think this is a very good book, mostly because the text is so well-written. But I do think that the captions could be expanded in future editions and arrows added to some of the figures to highlight key findings.

Summary: Vascular and Interventional Radiology by Karim Valji
Rating: 5
I am second year radiology resident and this book really works in my rotation for the intervention area, I don't regret the purchase, it is worth each cent. Good images and with simple explanation. There is not a book that has everything, but I believe that this it is the most complete on the matter.

Summary: Model introductory textbook on vascular imaging
Rating: 5
With this volume Dr. Valji has produced THE book introducing vascular imaging, covering in a short, comprehensible but also very exhaustive volume the basics of vascular access, devices, techniques and other necessary bits of knowledge. To my knowledge, this is the first volume covering introductory vascular imaging and technique. The only (very slight) detraction from the perfect is - seen with European eyes - the skimpy treatment of ultrasound guided intervension. In my opinion this is not only a very good textbook, it is also a model of presentation, terseness and clarity of expression.
下载地址:
http://rapidshare.com/files/1881 ... ional_Radiology.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?lnbmddghxsw
倒序浏览 看全部 全部回复1

顶顶
  顶顶顶
顶顶顶顶
顶顶顶顶顶
回复 收藏 分享 淘帖