注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 3350|回复: 1

[【资源下载】] Handbook of Neurosurgery, 6th Edition

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-24 12:02:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Handbook of Neurosurgery, 6th Edition
神经科学好书,英文原版,高清PDF格式图书,倾情奉献,回复后可见下载链接,直接下载,不需像其他资源帖那样一个个的下的手软。如下不了可以给我留言,我可以发给你。资源就是拿来共享的,不设置任何限制,只要回复就可见。
Handbook of Neurosurgery, 6th Edition PDF格式 14.5M
by: Mark S. Greenberg

Handbook of Neurosurgery
By Mark S. Greenberg

Publisher: Thieme New York
Number Of Pages: 1000
Publication Date: 2005-11-11
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1588904571
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781588904577

Product Description:
Thieme is delighted to announce publication of the definitive guide for neurosurgical residents: Handbook of Neurosurgery, 5th Edition. Now back in one convenient volume, this book remains the most comprehensive guide to neurosurgery available today. The book is packed with nearly 1,000 pages of \"nuts and bolts\" information and guidelines spanning the breadth of neurosurgery-in a pocket-sized format that allows quick access to the answers you need. As in the previous bestselling editions, the book contains thousands of literature citations, a thorough index, and helpful cross-references for ease of use. The surgical material has been removed from this edition to facilitate its use with Fundamentals of Operative Neurosurgery by Connolly et al.

Summary: Must have
Rating: 5
Very good book! A must have for every neurosurgical resident, and medical student interested in neurosurgery and neurology

Summary: Indispensible
This book has been known as \"The Bible of Neurosurgery\" and is kept as an indispensible handbook by neurosurgery trainees in US and UK. It retains the title, with few other texts as widely used in this small specialty.

Summary: Too dense for MS3 rotation, but great reference
Rating: 4
The book is extremely exhaustive in its coverage of Neurosurgical topics, but is too dense for the medical student getting his/her first intro to Neurosurgery. Definitely a SUPERIOR reference and likely a must have for residency, but not the perfect companion for 3rd year rotations. Would recommend another introductory text.

Summary: The bible of Neurosurgery
I was told this book was the \"bible\" of Neurosurgery. I agree completely. It has almost everything you need for the day-to-day work. It lacks some explanations and details, but given its size I think it's acceptable. A great book.

Summary: The Bible
It is indispensable for every neurosurgeon. Provides quick and essential information about virtually all matter. Despite it is a handbook it carry even more information than some text books. I wish a PDA version so I will could carry away in my pocket.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-5-24 12:04:50 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 16:44 , Processed in 0.322497 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.