找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 6107|回复: 6

[【外语类原创】] What is the difference between social science and nature science ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-14 11:41:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
初来乍到,为了得到威望,急求几篇文献,逼不得已献丑了。

What is the difference between social science and nature science?

——an action science review

What is the difference between nature science and science? To be frankly, I don’t know it clearly or. But one thing I am sure is that, to same extent nature science is describe .you describe something that have already exist , it is describe , so nature science is discover; as for social science , it is something like design, you design something that doesn’t exist. You create something, you design it and you make it happen. Maybe, nature science is about explained, facts happen before reasons; To the contrary, social science is that reasons happen before facts. We give it some reason, design something should happen and the way they happen, and we see the fact.

I know that my words is not correct, because you can give me many examples that social science is discoverable, someone find some rule of society development. And many nature scientists invited or created something that has never existed, for example airplane. It is true, and my purpose to rewrite this paper is not to let you believe that nature science is discover and social science is create, that is not my purpose . But please think the examples mentioned before once more, nature scientist created airplane because they discovered air rules, something we called social development rules may not exist. Until now I think I find another difference between nature science and social science , nature science have some rules, whenever you make the same condition happen you got the same result, but as for social science you can never make the same conditions happen. Why we call something science, because we think it is confirmable, we can make it happen again if we got the same condition. If we cannot make if happen again, why we call it a science? But in fact we call it a science, why? My motivation is not to prove that social science is not science. We can’t make social phenomena happen again not because they can’t happen, just because we can’t make the same conditions happen, it is not a problem about the phenomena itself, it is some problems out of the phenomena. We can’t make it happen again, but it happened.

Here comes the third difference between social science and nature science. Nature science is about reason and result, social science is about connecting. In nature science we can find direct reason and result, as for social science what we can do is just suppose there exist some connecting relationships, some things happened once at a time or happened orderly, there exist some possible reasons and those reasons can be divided into some main causes . If these main causes happen, you will got the quasi-result.

Why should I discuss the difference between nature science and social science? Because I think the main point or cornerstone of nature science and social science is different, the main point of social science research is design, design something that have not exist, create something that does not exist, and make it happen.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-14 12:47:13 | 显示全部楼层
啥意思啊?

原创?谈谈创作背景吧。

最好是按照现在的投稿要求,提供中文译本~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-14 13:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的英文还需多加提高啊,刚看了头几句就不知所云

I don’t know it clearly or. But one thing I am sure is that, to same extent nature science is describe.

这两句话语病不少啊?牋
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-11-15 11:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
多谢两位的指点。上面的是我原来写的,复制到这里来,可能有些不对,有待检查。

我的英语水平确实有待提高,就上面的东西还是用一个 英语写作辅助软件写的。

我目前正在看 阿基里斯的书,有感而发,随便写的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-15 13:36:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼主能贴出此文章也是值得鼓励一下的,最好提供中文版本~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-15 14:54:29 | 显示全部楼层
不错的文章
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-29 18:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
看来社会科学和自然科学真的需要明确的概念划分啊,都很重要
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 11:48 , Processed in 0.319681 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.