找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 4821|回复: 6

[【外语类原创】] If readfree and douban jointed hands

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-7 22:21:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
No need to explain readfree, the forum where we are. But Douban (www.douban.com) is a new, at least a shorter history than readfree. If you haven't the foggiest idea of what it is, just visit it.

Readfree focuses on finding books, while douban emphasizes experience sharing of book reviews, just like something of upstream and downstream. I've read too many comments on \"downloading more\" and \"more reading of the downloaded\", so the idea comes to me to combine the two together. I don't mean the real combination in the material aspect, what I suggest is to use the two websites together when you have real needs.

My common practice is: firstly to find some books favored to my tastes or dedicated to specific domains, usually I will choose duxiu to find the names of those books up to my standard, in most cases my findings turn out to be too many to choose. Then I go to douban to find some reviews of books if they are available, or sometimes I would put some time to find out what other books the reviewer are reading or want to read, sometimes the book list of the reviewer is coincidently what I need. Certainly it requires some luck to find your suitable list. The last step, I suppose most of you have got it, come to readfree to find it.

I'm not sure what's your consequence to read a book. But I do recommend putting our attentions to share our experience in reading the book, what we get from books, rather than just find books and put it to some corner of our drives.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-8 11:54:42 | 显示全部楼层
If readfree and 读书中文 jointed hands。。。。
If readfree and 百灵jointed hands。。。
If 。。。。

duxiu——>douban——>readfree

i read your comments and think it is maybe a good idea~
are you a foreigner?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-8 12:31:32 | 显示全部楼层
Hope one day readfree could have all of those functions.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-8 16:56:57 | 显示全部楼层
引用第1楼钱一文2006-12-08 11:54发表的“”:
If readfree and 读书中文 jointed hands。。。。
If readfree and 百灵jointed hands。。。
If 。。。。

duxiu——>douban——>readfree

Foreigner? Why? Native Chinese.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-8 17:06:44 | 显示全部楼层
引用第2楼workman2006-12-08 12:31发表的“”:
Hope one day readfree could have all of those functions.

Better idea of developing more functions of readfree than jointing hands of two websites. I hope one we can enjoy something like one-stop shop to use rich functions it provides.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-8 17:54:32 | 显示全部楼层
引用第3楼bl_t22006-12-08 16:56发表的“”:

Foreigner? Why? Native Chinese.

那就好,可以中文回答
1、主意不错,赞一个
2、建议发到外语版块,这里还是以中文原创为主吧~ 这里毕竟看外语的少
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-8 21:33:47 | 显示全部楼层
英文写的不错,达到六级水平。
不过偶不是很赞同钱兄说的
发到外语版块
,好东西可以一起分享只要你是学术原创的,一起提高英文水平也是不错滴~~希望以后兄发文首选妙笔~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:52 , Processed in 0.345351 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.