热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 5524|回复: 3

闪电般提高英语写作应试得分能力(模式篇二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-9-21 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
作者:无味咔啡(OKHERE.NET考研论坛)

提纲式作文:

类型三:问题讨论型
第一段(描述现象)Nowaday there is often a lack of understanding between A and B.On the one hand, A find it difficult to...。On the other hand, B complain that ... are too \"old-fashioned\"(to)...。So whenever... are in trouble ,they will seek help from ... instead of from...
第二段(分析原因)There are some possible reasons for the problem.In the first place,...。In the second place,...put too much pressure on ...and spare little time to ...。Finally... (参考原因:Even if A listen to the explanation of B, A often disagree with B.) As a result, the problem is becoming more and more serious.
第三段(对症下药,给出建议。)To bridge the (gap) between A and B, both of them should be co-operative. For A ,they should be considerate of ... ( for the sake of ... ). As for B, they should ...。With joint efforts, A and B can reach a better understanding...
笔者注:模式中的每一段基本都由首句,扩展句,结论三部份组成,此后模式中此类注释将部份同前省略。

类型四:类比型
1,立足两事物间的共性,阐述二者之间的相似之处(比较法)
2,立足各自的个性,阐述二者之间的差异 (对照法)
第一段(A的好处)Many people appreciate the conveniences of A。
...。Also,...。
第二段(B的好处)But B is also attractive。...
第三段(A,B各自的不足)However, either A or B has its own disadvantages. A are confronted with many problems. Such as... and so on. But B...
第四段(我的选择)As for me, I prefer to A. First,...。Second,(参考原因:compared with the undeveloped factors of B, A is an adeal... for me to...(最后谈对A不足的补救措施)Of course...

类型五:对待某事物与成功的关系(以机遇为例)
第一段(首句引出机遇--机不可失,失不再来)Opportunities don`t come often.(扩展句1机遇常常悄然离去)They come every once in a while. Very often, they come quietly and go by without being noticed.(结论珍惜机遇)Therefore, it is advisable that you should value and treat them with care.
第二段(首句说明机遇的偶然性) When an opportunity presents itself(来到时),it brings a promise but never realizes it on its own. (扩展句1抓住机遇,实现成功的途径)If you want to achieve something or intend to fulfill one of your ambitions you must work hard, make efforts and get prepared.(扩展句2反证法)Otherwise, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to visit you. (结论必须做好一切可能的准备)It is clear that it order to be highly qualified for our future jobs. We should make every possible preparation.
第三段(Relationship between opportunity and success--首句说明处理机遇的态度是成功者与失败者之间的区别) The difference between a man who succeeds and one who does not lies only in the way each treats opportunities.(扩展句1成功者的态度)The successfull person always make adequate preparations to meet... as they duly arrive.(扩展句2失败者的态度)The unsuccessful person, on the other hand, works little and just waits to see them pass by.(结论)Obviously, the two different attitudes towards opportunities may lead to quite different consequences.
第四段(我的观点) In my opinion, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who are prepared adequately and qualified highly can make use of them to achieve their purpose.
笔者注:(1)全文选取该文做为自己的一个模式,是认为此类文章有一定的普遍性。考研时此类作文虽给出题纲,但短时间内不好扩展,有时甚至无话可说。所以对与此类文章,还是该早做准备----加以总结归纳。
(2)此模式中大部份诸如“If you want to achieve something... make efforts and get prepared.”等的句子实际也是模式说理句型,可运用于多种环境之中。平时要注意此类说理句型的总结,将其纳入模式之中。
(3)特别像此类不好说具体道理的文章,尤其要注意文章的开头,结尾以及中间段的头尾的启,乘,转,合之处。因为考试中说理部份大家都可能差不多半斤八两。
(4)“presents itself”= come,但在文中最好多用此类的新词(大学学的词或短语),这样就有可能成为亮点。

类型六:说明事物A的重要性
Importance of A
第一段(Importance of A)(首句说明A的重要性)Whatever ones does, one should do it with A.(扩展句1反证法)If one has no A, there is little possibility that one can achieve anything when faced with...。 This truth seems to be self-evident.(扩展句2例证法)In reality, however, we do see a lot of people who always complain that they lack the... to do something or that their difficulties are too great to overcome. For some, this might be true. But for many others, this only shows that they...
第二段(Reasons for lack of A)(首句提出疑问)Why do some people often feel frustrated even though they are capable of doing something? I think there are two main reasons.(扩展句1原因1)In the first place, these people don`t have a correct estimate of themselves. For example...(扩展句2原因2)Secondly, there is another possibility that they exaggerate the difficulties. They can`t see...。They tend to...
第三段(Necessity to... A)(我的观点)In my opinion, one should... as long as he has a right attitude towards...。 We should neither underestimate nor overestimate our... As a proverb says\" Where there is a will, there is a way.\" With... we can certainly cope with any task we are faced with.
笔者注:(1)此模式与类型四有相似之处,而模式在实际运用中可以交叉使用。所以细化模式将有助于考试中的合理套用。
(2)对于模式个人以为不用“倒背如流”,只要平时多看看--最好这20来个模式每天看2个熟悉就可。因为模式的概括性,交叉性,我们对于一个模式的某个句子记不清了,完全可以用其它模式中的相近句型替代。避免了全文背颂范围的局限性和死板性,以免考试时因某个句子的断层而使下文很难展开。(附注:这也就是我提到的狂背n篇具体范文的死板性。另考研作文基本回避热点话题,因此狂背范文的命中率极小。最后,范文的写作风格各异,背记太多范文也很难行成适用考试作文高分格式的个人风格。)
(3) As a proverb says\" Where there is a will, there is a way.\" 等句未谚语句型的使用,也常成为阅卷老师眼中的亮点。平时注意此类句型对模式的充实。

附常用议论文模式:
As is known to all, it is important to be/do...。I think there are at least two reasons for...。For one thing... For another...。Let`s take... for example...。From what I have mentioned above we can see that without...we cannot...。It is clear that... plays an important part in...。
Different people, however, have different opinions on this matter. Some people think that...。According to them,all of us should...。Others argue that...。In their opinion, nobody can... without...。Compared with..., ... has a lot of advantages over...。There is no doubt that...。As a consequence,...
In short, I firmly support the view that...。 It is because...。So my conclusion is that...。 I am sure that
my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
笔者注:模式最后一句可通用于文章末段表明自己观点的结束语句,是一句比较有用的“废话”。这类句子对于出现字数不足的情况时很有用处,在后面的模式中还有涉及。

OK!至此,本人所结的提纲式作文模式已全部给出。由于本人当时资料和时间的有限,所总结模式不胜完整。大家今后可加以补充和完善。后续文章中本人将继续给出规定情景式作文,提纲图表式作文,应用文的个人总结模式。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-9-22 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
好文章!!多谢!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-9-22 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
好帖,支持!
回复

使用道具 举报

dianfengshan 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-1-2 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
真的很好也
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 13:04 , Processed in 0.346957 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.