找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 818|回复: 2

医务人员常用语

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-5-7 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sentences Commonly Used by
Medical Personnel
医务人员常用语
1. What can do for you?
你有什么事?
2.May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙?
8.Please take a seat!
please sit down!
请坐下.
4.Wait a moment, please.
请等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了.
6.It is not serious.
病情不严重.
7.Don\'t worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。
8.You need a thorough examination.
你需要做一个全面检查.
9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭.
We think that you had better be hospitalized
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10. You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天.
11. You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work.
可以继续工作。
12. You should be very careful for a week or two
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.
尽量放松保持镇静。
14. You\'ll soon be all right.
你很快就会好起来的.
15. 1\'m sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的.
16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I\'m afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分钟.
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查.
20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21.If you feel worried, don\'t hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.
你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
22.I\'ll come right away.
我马上就来.
23.I\'m going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院.
24.Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
25. Do you understand what I\'m saying?
你明白我的话吗?
26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. Shall I explain it again?
需等我海解释一遍吗?
28.If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29. There doesn\'t seem to be anything serious, but we\'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31. It\'s difficult to say just now exactly what\'s wrong.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
32. This is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
This often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.
This often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34.I suggest you do some light exercises.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
  35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.
36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.
你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.
37. A smear should be taken.
需要做个涂片.
A culture should be done.
需要做个培养。
38. Please don\'t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.
明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.
40. What\'s your trouble?
你哪里觉着不好?
41. How long have you been feeling unwell?
你不舒服多久了。
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7
44.Did you take your temperature?
你试过体温吗?
45.Do you smoke (drink)?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.Let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。
请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
请放松.
57. Please breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say \"Ah\".
请张开口说\"啊\"
63. It is normal(essentially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的痛?
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
请告诉我你过去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-7 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
病人常用语
1. I'm not feeling well. 我觉得不舒服.
2. I'm feeling very bad. 我觉得很不舒服.
3. I don't feel myself lately. 我最近感到不舒服.
4. What shall(should) I do? 我该怎么办,
5. Should I stay in the hospital? 我需要住院吗?
6.The pain seems less. 我的疼痛有些减轻.
7. Will it go away by itself(soon)? 它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?
8. When shall I come back? 我什么时候再来?
9. Will there be a recurrence? 这病会复发吗?
10.Does this medicine have any side-effects? 这药有副作用吗?
11. What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet?
我应该吃什么样的饮食,我需要吃特别的饮食吗。
12.Will surgery necessary? 需要做手术吗;
13. Will it take long to recover? 很久才能恢复吗?
l4 Is it right to move around and do some exercises? 可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?
15. Is it serious? 情况严重吗?
16. Is there any danger? 有危险吗?
17. What could be the cause? 可能是什么原因呢?
18. What should I do if I have another attack? 我若是再犯,该怎么办呢,
19. Isn't there any good medicine for it? 没有什么好药吗?
20. What kind of medicine is this? 这是一种什么药呢7
21. I hate injections.Can I take the medicine orally?我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?
22. Can it be cured?。 能治好么,
23. Will it get worse? 能变坏吗?
24. What could it be? 可能是什么病呢?
25. What do you think? 你认为怎样?
26. Can anything be done for pain? 对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?
27.Whateverr you say. 听从你的意见.
28.Since two or three weeks. 大约两三周前.
29. About when? 大约在什么时间了
30. Is it contagious? 这病传染吗7
31. I feel dizzy(feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting,nauseous itching, weak, irritated). 我感到头晕(发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。
32. I have pils(a bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach a pain in the small of my back). 我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。
Registration and Work in the Office挂号及办公室工作
Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor? 你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register? 是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Here, have you been here before? 这儿,你从前来过吗?
P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.
N:Have you a registration card? 你有挂号证吗?
P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it. 有,在这儿呢./ 没有,我忘记带了.
N: Do you remember your card number? 你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.
记得,是 C-150843./不记得了.
N: When did you come last? 上次你什么时侯来的?
P: About a week age. 大约在一周以前.
N: Then I'11 find out for you. 那么,我给你查查.
Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使馆工作吗?
P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years. 是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.
I'm a teacher at… 我是…的教师.
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate,experts certificate, passport). 请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。
P: I'm a tourist. 我是一个旅游者.
N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你准备在这里呆多久?
P: About one week. 大约一周。
Till the end of this year. 到今年年底。
I'm leaving tomorrow morning. 我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you. 我要给你做一份病历.
Please write down your full name in block letters. 请用印刷体写上你的全名.
How old are you? 你的年龄?
When were you born? 你是哪年生的?
P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
我是1952年2月15日生的。
N:What is your position in the Embassy? 你在大使馆做什么工作?
P: I'm the ambassador (minister, chargé d'affaires,counsellor,first secretary,
second secretary,third secretary,Attaché,staff,secretary-archivist,military
attaché). 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员).
N:What is your woek here? 你在这里做什么工作
P: I'm a delegate (businessman,engineer,teacher,artist,musician,retired worker,pilot
housewife). 我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇).
N: Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I'm married. 是的,我结婚了. NO, I'm single. 没有,还是独身.
I'm divorced. 离婚了。
N: What's your address, pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy,…building …block…number).
我住在…饭店(…使馆,…单元…楼…号).
N: Your telephone number,please. 请告诉我你的电话.
P:five,two,two,one,three.Extension one five six. 522133,分机156.
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl? 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
Who is your host? 谁接待你?
P: I am a delegate of… delegation. 我是··· ···代表团的团员。
N: who is paying? 谁替你付款?
Can you charge it to your organization? 你能在你的单位报销吗?
Will they reimburse you? 他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself. 我自己付款(我自费)。
I think they will reimburs me. 我想他们会给我报销。
I think they will give me the money back. 我想他们会把钱还给我的.
N: Please pay fou the registration. 请交挂号费。
P: How.muth? 多少钱?
N:Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找回的钱.
Have you any small change? 你有零钱吗?
This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。每次来时带着它.
P: Yes, I will. 好,照办.
N: What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪里不舒服?
Which department do you want to register with? 你要挂哪科的号?
P: I want to see a physician(an internist, surgeon, obstetrician,gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist,dentist,endocrinologlst).
我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科).
P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body.It It ches badly.
我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first.If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician. 我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科.
Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm. 请给她试试腋温.
We would like have her stool examined.Will you please give us a specimen?
我们想给她检查一下大便.你能给我们一点大便标本吗。
Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now,but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.可以,我试试看./ 不行,我想她现在便不出来.但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便.
P: I would like to see a dentist. 我想见一位牙科医生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning? 补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?
P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me. 我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间.
N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
P: Ten o'clock suits me better. 十点钟对我更合适。
N:Please come with me. 请随我来.
P: How long must I wait? 我还需要等多久?
N: Your turn is next. 下一个就轮到你了.
There are two more patients before you. 在你前面还有两个病人.
It's your turn now. 该你看病了.
The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour. 你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时.
P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving licence (swiming pass).
我要做驾驶查体(游泳查体).
N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd.You need to have a fluoroscopy done. 你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压. 你需要做透视检查。
P:The doctor needs my weight,pleas weigh me. 医生要我的体重,请给我量一下.
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself,we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.
请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿.
P:The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do? 医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at once.Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock.
Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.
我现在就给你约定.下星期五早晨8点钟来.到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了.
P: Not even water? 水也不行吗?
N: A sip of water is all right. 小口水还是可以的.
P: Where can I get the certificate stamped? 我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?
N: Right here.I'11 do it for you. 就在这儿。我来给你盖.
P: If it is an emergency case,we can come at any time,can't we ?or should we phone first? 如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?
N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话. Have you had your lungs x-raged this year? 这一年内你照过胸部X线片吗?
P : When can I get the result? 我什么时候能知道检查结果?
N: Right away. 马上就可以. in two days. 两天以后。 Next Monday. 下星期一
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?
N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。
P: The paper for the driving licence need my height. 驾驶执照上要有我的身高.
N: DO you know your height in centimeters? 你知道你身高多少厘米吗。
P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.
不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸.
N: OK!I'11 calculate it for you.That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters. 好,我替你算算.这就是 177.5厘米.
lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back. 假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊.我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的救护车到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来.
I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子.
I'11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.
我要从你的耳朵上取点血.请摘下你的耳环。
Your veins don't stand out very clearly.I'11 try to do it care. Be patient. Please clench your fist. 你的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。请耐心些.请你握拳.
Pleas open your hand.Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
请张开手,用这块棉花压一会儿.
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我要先给你做个皮肤试验看看你有无过敏现象。
Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to youin fonr doses,at an interval of twenty minutes.
由于你对破伤风抗毒素过敏,我们要分四次注射,每次相隔20分钟.
P: How often should I have the injection? 这针多久注射一次?
N: Once a day(twice a day). 每天一次(每天两次).
P: Where do you give it? 在哪个部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks(in the arm). 在臀部(在手臂上).
P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块.该怎么办呢?
N: Let me have a look. Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.
让我看一下.最好用热手巾敷.一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗.
病人和药剂师的谈话
Patient: How do I take these medicines? 我怎样服这些药呢?
Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day. 一天三次,一次一片.
Two tablets, four times a day. 一天四次,一次两片.
two tablets at night. 晚上服两片.
Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain ,but not more than once every four hours. 假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。
One line(half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.
每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀.
Please put it under your togue,don't swallow it.把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽.
Please suck It. 请含服.
Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.服前请将药丸放在水中溶化.
One teaspoon three times a day. 每天三次,每次一茶匙。
P:How do I use this suppsitory. 我怎样用这栓剂?
Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night. 每晚塞一个在肛门(阴道)内.
P:Is this for internal use too? 这也是内服药吗?
Ph:This is for gargling only. 这是含漱剂。
This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.
这是通大便的.请每晚在肛门里挤一些.
This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day. 这是专为止痛用的药膏.贴在痛处,两天换一次.
Apply some of the ointment,and rub it into the skin.涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去.
Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab)
用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处.
Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.
请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里.将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟.
P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment? 我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?
Ph:Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day,each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.
将这种眼药水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、两滴.每晚在眼皮里挤一点眼药膏.
P: How do I apply the nose drops? 我怎样使用这滴鼻剂呢?
Ph: Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.
尽量把头向后仰然后将药滴进去.
P: How do I apply the ear drops? 我怎样使用滴耳剂呢?
Ph: Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds. 将头歪向一侧,在耳朵里滴一、两滴药水,再把耳屏按几秒钟。
P: How do I take(make) the herb medicine? 我怎样服(熬)中药呢,
Ph:Put herbs into a pot.Add about 300c.c.of cold water.Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 c.c.This is the first dose.Don't throw the heabs away. DO the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.
把草药放进锅内.加入 300毫升冷水.用慢(文)火煎 20分钟.将药水滗出,约 40-50毫升.这是头煎。不要将药扔掉.仍照原法下午再煎一次,这是二煎。头煎早晨服,二煎晚上服.
We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the moning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.
我们可以给你煎出六天的药.每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶.瓶子要放在冰箱里或是放在凉爽的地方.不能服冷药.
P: Must I boil it before taking it? 每次服以前要将它煮开吗?
Ph: No. Put it in a glass and warm it in a bowL of hot water
不必.可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温.
P: How do I take these big balls? 这些大药丸儿怎么服呢?
Ph:Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.把它掰成小块,嚼后用水咽下,或者把它泡在水里化开再喝。服前把蜡皮去掉.
Admission and Discharge入院和出院
Nunse:Hou do you do.Welcome.I'm the nurse in chage of this ward. We hope you will feel at home here. Thes is nurse Wang. 你好。欢迎你。我是这病房的护土长。希望你在这里像在家里一样 ,这位是王护士,这是负责你的医生,陈医生。
Patient: Sorry to bother you all. 麻烦你们大家了。
N: If you need anything,just press this button. 你若需要什么,就请按这只电纽。
P: Is it possible for my sister to stay here with me? 我姐姐可以在这里陪我吗?
N: Yes,but she has to pay for her bed.Does she want to have meals here too?
We don't think it is necessary.Your Condition isn't so serious.
可以,但是得交陪住费。她也在这里用饭吗?
我们想不需要.你的病情不那么严重。
P: What are the hours here for meals? 这儿什么时候开饭?
N: Patients usually get at 7 AM。Breakfast is at 8 o'clock.The ward rounds and treatment start at 9 AM. Lunch at noon. After that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 PM. Super is at 6 PM. Bed time is from9:30-10:00 PM. 病人一般早7点起床. 8点吃早餐. 9点医生查房和做治疗.12点午餐。饭后午睡或休息.下午3点到7点是探视时间.6点晚餐, 9点半到 10点病人该睡觉了。
P: Will you show me where the sitting-room, bathroom and telephone are?
请告诉我起坐间、浴室和电话在哪儿好吗?
N: Of course.Are you Muslim? 当然可以,你是伊斯兰教徒吗?
P:Yes,I am. 是,我是。 No,I am not· 不,我不是。
N: Which kind of food do you prefer, Chinese or Western? 你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?
P:I prefer Western food. 我愿意吃西餐.
I like Chinese food very much. 我非常喜欢吃中餐。
N: Have you eaten breakfast(lunch, super) already? 你吃过早饭(午饭,晚饭)了吗。
P:Yes ,I have. 是,吃过了.
NO,I have not. 没有,还没吃。
N: How is your appetite? 你的胃口怎样?
P: Not so good. 不太好. Just so so. 一般. I have no appetite at all. 一点食欲也没有.
N:What are your eating habits? 你的饮食习惯怎么样?
P: I don't eat much.I would like to have a snack in the afternoon and befor going to bed.
我吃的不多。我希望在下午和睡前吃点东西.
I don't like greasy food 我不喜欢吃油腻的东西.
I prefer more vegetables than meat. 我愿意多吃青菜,少吃肉类.
Since I am overweight, I only take fish and chicken. 由于我现在太胖了,所以我只吃鱼和鸡.
I don't like sweet things. 我不喜欢甜食.
N: Are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps? 你对某些食物有过敏情况吗?
P: I am allergic to sea food. 我对所有海产食物都过敏。
N: DO you like fruit? 你喜欢水果吗?
P:Yes, Please give me some with each meal. 是的,请每餐都给我些水果.
N: Do you prefer a consommé or a cream soap? 您喜欢清汤还是奶油汤?
Do you prefer milk or sour milk? 你喜欢牛奶还是酸奶?
Do you prefer black tea, jasmine tea, or coffee? 你喜欢红茶,茉莉花茶还是咖啡?
Do you take sugar with your milk(tea, coffee)? 你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖吗?
DO you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried? 你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋还是煎蛋?
P : I like rice gruel(porridge,noodles,toast). 我喜欢大米粥〔稀饭,面条,烤面包〕.
Please give me some fruit juice (iced water,mineral water). 请给我一些果子汁(冰水,矿泉水)。
Please don't give me any cakes. I only want soda-crackers. 请不要给我蛋糕,我只吃苏打饼干.
Since my teeth are bad ,please give me soft foods and tender meat.
因为我牙齿不好,请给我软的食品和嫩的肉。
N:Please try to eat a little more .It will help you recover more quickly.
请多吃一些。这样可以帮助你早日康复.
P: It is too noisy(hot,cold draughty). 太吵闹(热,冷,风太大)了。
N:May I close(Open) the door? 我可以关上(打开)门吗?
May I close (open)the window? 我可以关上(打开)窗吗?
May I turn on(off) the heat? 我可以打开(关上)暖气吗?
May i turn on(Of) the light? 我可以开(关)灯吗?
Let me adjust the ear conditioner. 我来调整一下空调.
P: I am hungry(thirsty constipated). 我饿(渴,便秘)了. I cough a lot. 我咳嗽得厉害.
I don't sleep well at night. 我晚上睡不好。 The wound is hurting。 我的伤口疼.
N: I'll go and get you some cough mixture(a sleeping pill, a laxative, a tranquilizer, a pain-killer)
我去给你拿点咳嗽药(安眠药,泻药,安定药,止疼药)来。
P: May I have another pillow(blanket)? 我可以再要一个枕头(毛毯)吗?
N: DO you want clean pajamas? 你要干净的睡衣裤吗?
P: Yes,thank you .Please bring me a dressing gown too.. 是的,谢谢你.请再给我拿件晨衣来.
N; Do you want to have a bed-bath? 给你擦个澡好吗?
P: I'd rather have a shower. 我想洗个淋浴.
I would like my hair washed(cut). 我想洗洗头(理理发)。
I would like to have a shave. 我想剃剃胡须.
N: May I throw these flowers away? 我把这些扔掉好吗?
P: Yes,please put these flower in a vase. 可以,请将这些花放在花瓶里。
N: Mrs.Smith,you are wanted on the ghone. 史密斯太太,有你的电话。
P: Is it a long distance call? 是长途电话吗?
N: NO. It's from your embassy(delegation). 不是.是从你们大使馆(代表团)打来的。
Doctor:We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow.Ihope you won't worry.
明天我们就要给你做手术了,希望你不要紧张.
P: I will try not to, but will it hurt? 我会做到,但是否会痛呢?
D: We'll give you anaesthesia.If you feel any pain during the operation,just let me know.
我们会给你麻药的.手术期间你若觉得痛就告诉我们。
Have you hand in you consent yet? 你交手术志愿书了吗?
P: How should I write it ? 该怎么写呢?
D: "I (name) the undersigned have requested and consented to a certain operation." That's all.
We need the seal of your embassy and the signatur of your Ambassador on the consent form.
'我(名字)签名人申请并同意做某种手术."然后签上名字就行了.
我们需要在这张志愿书上盖上你们大使馆的印鉴,还需要你们大使的签字.
N: I'd like to Shave off the hair around the operation. 我要把手术区周围的毛剃一下.
P: I have never been in a hospital before. I'm so scared. 我从来没住过医院,我害伯极了。
N: There is nothing to worry about. The doctor who will operate on you is very experrenced and considerate.If you have any discomfort during the operation,please don't hesitate to tell him. I'11 give you an enema tonight.After that please don't take any food or water before the operation.
不必担心。给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠.这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了.
P: How do you do it? Does it hurt? 你怎个做法呢,痛吗?
N: I'11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. Please let me know if you feel distension.I'11 stop the flowing。Hold it for several minutes before you expel it.That may preduce a better result.
我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水.你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了.你先尽量憋几分钟再排便。这样效果就会好些。
N: The operation went very well.Please turn from side to side every two or three hours.
手术很顺利.请你每两、三个小时翻一次身.
P: I only feel mild pain.I don't think a pain-killer is necessary.The pain is very severe. I can't stand it. Please give me a pain-killer at once. 我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片.痛得很厉害.我简直受不了;请立即给我止痛片吧.
N: I'11 help you gat up. You can try walking around the room or corridor.
我帮助你起床吧.你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走.
P: I think I'm quite ail right now. 我似乎已经完全好了.
N :You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow. 你后天就要出院了.
P: Is that so? I'm so happy. 真的吗,我太高兴了.
N: You have been in the hopital for two weeks, haven't you? 你住院两个星期了,是吧?
P: Exactly, but the doctor told me I still have to rest for one more week.
对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期.
N: The doctor has written a certificate for you. There are two suggestions.First,avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly,examinations of fasting sugar and an EKG should be done regularly. 医生已经给你开好了证明书.里面有两个建议.第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息.第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查.
P: My organization(doctor) needs my medical history. May I have it tomorrow?
我的组织(医生)需要我的病史,明天能给我吗?
N: Certainly. 当然可以.
P: Please give me my account. 请给我结一下帐.
N: I'11 go to the admissions' office to get you bill at once. 我立即到住院处去给你结帐.
P: HOW much do I owe you? May I pay it by cheque? 我欠多少钱?能用支票付款吗?
N: Altogether three hundred and fifty yuan.seventy five fen.You may pay either In cash or by cheque. 总共 350元 7角 5分,你付现金或开支票都行.
P: I must go now.will you call a taxi for me? 我该走了。请给我叫辆出租汽车,好吗?
N: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind? 你没有留下什么东西吗?
P :I don't think so. I'm really very grateful to you all.You were all so kind to me.
我想没有.我十分感谢你们大家.你们对我都这么好.
N: Don't mention it. That is our job.不必客气,那是我们的职责.The taxi has come.出租车来了.
The taxi is on its way, It will be here soon. 出租车正在路上呢。马上就到.
回复

使用道具 举报

kevinqulei 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-5-19 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
不错,很有用。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-11-1 11:31 , Processed in 0.147624 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表