外贸英语:数量(4)
买卖东西总要谈个数目,下面是一些谈论数量的常用表达,供您参考。As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive.
由于样品包装过重,空邮费用太高。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
They inspected the rice for any possible shortage.
他们检查了这批大米看其是否短重。
We're surprised to know that the weight is so short.
对短重的数量我们感到震惊。
A shortage of 50 tons is a big loss for us.
短重50吨对我们来说是个不小的损失。
As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future shipment.
至于短重,我建议你们今后发货时补上。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
There is an over plus of 100 lbs.
超重了100磅.
Annabel 编辑. i like it!it is good sentence for me to learn english!
页:
[1]