wscwxx 发表于 2007-10-16 15:15:29

外贸英语:品质 (4)

货物的质量是做外贸时常被提及的事情之一。下面是一些关于讨论货物质量的常用句,供大家参考。

We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

这里是一号和二号样货。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须通知贵方货物的规格。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

The \"Double Fish\" brand is good, the design is fresh and vivid.

“双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那些新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 外贸英语:品质 (4)