怎样表示你的“同情”
当别人遇到不好的事情时,身为朋友的你一定要表示一下安慰和同情。这些话用英语该怎么说呢?我们来看下面的例子。1. -My cat passed away yesterday. 我的猫昨天死了。
-Oh really? I’m so sorry to hear that. 不是吧?真很遗憾。
2. -I didn’t get the job. 我没得到那份工作。
-Don’t worry. It’'s their loss. 别丧气,那只是他们的损失而已。
3. -I failed my driving test. 我驾照没考过。
-Never mind. Better luck next time. 别担心,下次会通过的。
4. -I didn’t get into the university I wanted.。我没被那所期盼已久的学校录取。
-Oh dear, I know you tried your best. 宝贝,你已经尽力了。
5. -My father passed away last month. 我父亲上个月去世了。
-Oh no, our deepest sympathy to you and your family. 我们向你和你的家人致以最深刻的哀悼和同情。
6. -I missed making the A-Team by one point. 我以一分之差输给了A组。
-That’s really unlucky. 真的是很不幸。
7. -I don’t seem to fit in here. 我好像不适应这儿。
-I’m sure things will improve, try to stick it out. 我相信经过磨练之后你可以的。
8. –I hope it will be sunny for the wedding. 但愿婚礼那天天气不错。
-Don’t worry, things can only get better. 别担心,一切都会好的.
页:
[1]