cgwn 发表于 2007-8-14 20:19:20

“有空”怎么说

和别人约定时间做事情,总是要问到“你什么时候有空?”这句话该怎么表达呢?我们来看一看。



When are you free?

你什么时候有空?



Friday after 3:00.

星期五3点以后有空。



When are you available?

你什么时候有空?



That's a bad day for me.

那天我不行。



That day is fine.

那天我可以。



When can I come over?

我什么时候去合适? (*come over“顺便拜访”。)



When can I stop by?

我什么时候可以去你那儿坐坐?



When should I come?

我什么时候来合适?



You decide when.

你定时间吧。



I'll leave it up to you.

全交给你了。



It's your decision.

你定吧。



You decide where.

你定地点吧。



Wherever you want is okay.

哪儿都行,只要你觉得好。



Is seven convenient for you? / Is seven okay for you?

7点行吗?



When can you come over? / What time can you make it?

你几点能来?



Is it too early?

太早了吗?



Is it too late?

太晚了吗?



Let's meet tomorrow at 7∶30.

明天7∶30见吧。



It's a date. (*这句用于确认约会的日期和时间。)

就那个时间吧。



Okay, see you then.

行,到时候见.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: “有空”怎么说