cgwn 发表于 2007-6-19 13:39:45

寻找代理商(2)

托尼在寻找代理商的时候显然进行的不太顺利。

(B = Businesswoman, T = Tony)

T: Excuse me. I work for a company called 'Comfort Tours' and...
打扰了。我是\"舒适旅行\"公司的……

B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?
呃,稍等一下。需要帮忙吗?

T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing and promotion.
呃,是,我们公司想在英国找一个合作伙伴,帮助我们做该国的市场和推广业务。

B: You mean a British company?
你是要找一家英国公司吗?

T: Yes, that's right. Well, a company based in Britain.
是的,没错。嗯,一家总部在英国的公司。

B: Well, we're Italian, based in Venice. Can't you see the sign?
哦,我们是意大利公司,总部在威尼斯。牌子在这儿。

T: Oh, sorry. I didn't see it.
哦,抱歉,我没看到。

B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I'm afraid.
我们只做意大利的度假业务,抱歉。

T: Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you, then.
哦,抱歉打扰你。

B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.
没关系。你可以去那边的展位问一下。

T: Excuse me. I work for...
打扰一下。我是……

B2: I'm sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I'm just dealing with this customer.
对不起,你能等一下吗?我正在接待这位顾客。

T: Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。

B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?
哦,您好,需要帮忙吗?

T: Well, I represent a company called 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for someone to help us with marketing...
哦,我是\"舒适旅行\"公司的代表。我们想找家公司帮我们做市场业务……

B2: ...to help with marketing?
市场?

T: Yes, yes, we...
是的,我们……

B2: ...you need a company to help market your holidays?
你想找家公司帮你们做市场业务?

T: Well, er, yes.
哦,嗯,是的。

B2: Look, I'm sorry, but I don't work with other companies. I organise and sell my own tours and I'm very busy. So if you don't mind...
哦,抱歉,我们不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和销售旅游业务,我很忙。如果您不介意的话……

T: But...
但是……

B2: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?
抱歉,但我想我帮不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪里旅行?

T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.
好的好的,抱歉耽误了您的时间。抱歉打扰你。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 寻找代理商(2)