caltcasc 发表于 2007-5-29 22:01:21

乘出租汽车的经典会话

PATR 1

A: Grand Central Station, please. I want to try to catch a 6:00 train.

请到中央火车站。我要赶6点的火车。

B: I think you'll make it if we don't get stuck in a traffic jam.

我想,如果我们不碰上交通阻塞,你是可以赶到的。

A: This is it. That's $9.15, please.

到了。请付9元1角5分。

B: Here.

给你。

PART 2

A: The Hilton hotel, please. I have a 10:30 appointment.

请到希尔顿旅馆,10点半我有一个约会。

B: You'll be there in plenty of time.

你可以很方便地到达那里。

A: Here we are. $8.50, please.

我们到了。请付8元5角。

B: Thank you. Here's $10:00. Keep the change.

谢谢你。这是10元,不用找了。

PART 1

A: Do you think you can get me to Union Station by quarter after?

你看你能否在一刻前把我送到联合车站?

B: We shouldn't have any trouble if the traffic isn't to heavy.

如果交通不太拥挤的话,我们不会有什么困难。

B: You've got plenty of time. That's $7.65.

你还富有很多时间.请付7元6角5分。

A: Thank you very much. Here's $10.00. Give me $1.00 back, please.

太谢谢你了。这是10元钱,找我1元就行了。

PART 2

A: Kennedy Airport, please. I have to be there by 7:00.

请到肯尼迪机场。我得在7点前赶到那儿。

B: I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best.

不敢保证,不过我尽力而为。

A: OK. That'll be $12.00, please.

到了。请付12元。

B: Thanks a lot. Here.

多谢。这是车费。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 乘出租汽车的经典会话