关于问路的经典会话
PART 1A: Pardon me. I wonder if you could tell me how to get to Mott Street?
对不起,不知道你能否告诉我到莫特街怎么走?
B: Keep going straight for two blocks, then turn right on Elm street and you'll run right into it.
一直走,过两个街区,然后往右拐是埃尔姆街,再往前走,迎面就是莫特街。
A: Is it too far to walk?
走着去很远吗?
B: No. It's only a little way.
不远,只有一小段路。
A: Thanks.
谢谢。
B: Sure. Have a good day.
应该的。祝你度过愉快的一天。
PART 2
A: Can you help me out? I'm trying to find a post office.
你能帮我个忙吗?我想找个邮局。
B: Go three blocks and make a right. It's right there.
过3个街区,然后往右拐。那里就有个邮局。
A: Should I take the bus?
要乘公共汽车吗?
B: No. It's only take about five minutes to walk.
不用。只消走5分钟左右就到了。
A: Thank you very much.
太谢谢你了。
B: Any time.
随时都愿意效劳。
PART 1
A: Excuse me. Could you please tell me how to get to the station?
劳驾,请问到火车站去怎么走?
B: Turn left at the first light. You can't miss it.
到第一排红绿灯处往左拐。你不会找不找的。
A: Will it take me long to get there?
到那里要花很长的时间吗?
B: No. It's not far at all.
不用。很近的。
A: Thank you.
谢谢你了。
A: Don't mention it.
不用谢。
PART 2
A: Excuse me. Can you tell me where Main Street is?
劳驾,你能告诉我正街在哪里吗?
B: Turn left at the second light and then go straight for two blocks.
到第2排红绿灯处往左拐,然后一直往前走,过两个街区。
A: Is it far?
远吗?
B: No. It's only a five-minute walk.
不远。只消走5分钟。
A: Thanks a lot.
多谢。
B: You're welcome.
别客气。
页:
[1]