与客户用英语进行应酬
客户来访时,要热情接待;对于事先有约的来访者,应立即向上司汇报。如果想请客吃饭,那么一定要提前预约,看对方有没有时间;请客的地点应根据对方的特点(如品味,饮食习惯等)而定,注意不要触犯对方的禁忌;进餐时要注意餐桌用语和礼仪,当然,趁请客的机会适当谈些工作也未尝不可。让我们来看下面2段小对话:
Dialogue I
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好,我可以为您效劳吗?
B: Good morning. Is this Modern Office, Ltd.?
早上好,这是现代办公用品有限公司吗?
A: Yes, it is. 是的。
B: I have an appointment with the sales manager at 11:30.
我和销售经理约在11:30见。
A: May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
B: Black, David Black. I'm from the ACS Company.
布莱克,大卫-布莱克。我是ACS公司的。
A: Let me see. Ah, yes, Mr. Black. Please take a seat. Mr. Black, I'll tell the manager's secretary you are here.
让我看一下。哦,是的,布莱克先生。我这就通知经理的秘书,说您已经来了。
Dialogue II
A: Will you be busy for lunch tomorrow?
明天你有时间来吃午饭吗?
B: No, I don't have any plans.
可以,我没有其他的安排。
A: Good. Why don't we have lunch at Charley's?
太好了。我们何不去查理饭店吃午餐呢?
B: All right. Thanks.
好的。谢谢。
页:
[1]